Google Street View now at Disneyland?

WDW95

Original Poster
I was just looking at the DLR on Google Maps and dragged the streetview icon and to my surprise found that all over Disneyland and DCA there are the blue lines which indicate street view is available at that location. However when I place the icon on the path, no view comes up and instead says "this image is no longer available."

Does this mean Disneyland will be getting streetview in the near future? Hopefully they will do it at WDW also!

Cosmic Commando

I was just looking at the DLR on Google Maps and dragged the streetview icon and to my surprise found that all over Disneyland and DCA there are the blue lines which indicate street view is available at that location. However when I place the icon on the path, no view comes up and instead says "this image is no longer available."

Does this mean Disneyland will be getting streetview in the near future? Hopefully they will do it at WDW also!

Good eye! Something is definitely up. If you notice, the walkways in the parks are marked like streets and they weren't before. I think many, many more attractions and restaurants are labeled as places. Even the "Performance Corridor" in DCA is labelled. Autopia and the M&F tram route also have one way arrows overlaid! Also, Route 66 in Cars Land is marked with the 66 shield. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom