Google earth

Al

Original Poster
I have only just discovered this...WOW :eek: This thing is amazing!! I dont know how I missed it for so long, when was it released?

*Goes back to travelling the world*

TTATraveler

Google Earth is an awesome program!! I just hope its popularity and strengths don't lead to its downfall, if you know what I mean.

Number_6

It is pretty cool. One of the sites I go to actually was able to set up a page with Google Earth where members could flag the area they live. It was set up through the user control panel. Pretty neat, actually.

WDWBro

I love it more than Disney!

Whoa now, I know realize the magnitude of my extremely oblivious comment, and would like to report that I was just kidding!

darthdarrel

Al said:
I have only just discovered this...WOW :eek: This thing is amazing!! I dont know how I missed it for so long, when was it released?

*Goes back to travelling the world*
HOw does one get this program?

Mr Bill

If you turn on the Community layer thingy over WDW you will see that I went through and labeled every Magic Kingdom attraction, under the name MEarnhardtfan. Just remember to turn it off if you actually want to see anything.

darthdarrel

Connor002 said:
If one wants this program, one should go to http://earth.google.com/
I wonder when these photos were taken? I went to my dads house and it did not have any side walks which they have had for 2 years now and the cars looked like 1970's cars.
HEre is the photo of my dads house.

Attachments

• dads house.JPG
    dads house.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 5

Number_6

I went to look at Gillette Stadium where the Patriots play, and it's still being built in the photos they have. It opened in 2002, so that's a few years old at least. One entire section(where the lighthouse is and that End Zone seating) still hadn't been done yet. :lol:

Mountaineer

Google still blows away MSN's competing product MSN Virtual Earth. When using my address our place and the surrounding area is entirely undeveloped desert (probably about 10 year old) whereas Google is only about 2 years old. MSN released theirs a few months after Google but appear to be years behind.

TheOneVader

STR8FAN2005 said:
For some reason, Animal Kingdom, Disney-MGM Studios and part of World Showcase cannot be seen clearly.

That's because they're older, lower resolution pictures than Magic Kingdom and Future World.

WDWFREAK53

Ok...I found something strange here...

I don't know if it's a glitch in the program...or I found some really weird crap over in Egypt!

Go to
24degrees08'40.50"N
23degrees24'13.33"E

What the heck are those patterns???

Steamboat_Kevin

WDWFREAK53 said:
Ok...I found something strange here...

I don't know if it's a glitch in the program...or I found some really weird crap over in Egypt!

Go to
24degrees08'40.50"N
23degrees24'13.33"E

What the heck are those patterns???

Pogs. Massive Pogs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom