Google Earth Treasure Hunt

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Google Earth Scavenger Hunt

This is a pretty fun game I've played on different forums.

First, you have to download Google Earth.

Now, the game is pretty simple. You find different things on Google Earth and then think of something for the next person to find.

An Example: Say the poster before me said "Find a train", I'd find one and post something like this:

googleearthtrainii1.png

And after that, I'd say "Find a (Insert whatever here)"

________

I'll start this off: Find a sailboat

(Try to keep the things you ask to find general as opposed to specific places. For example, instead of asking to find Lambeau Field, you could ask to find an NFL stadium instead. This makes the game more challenging and fun, as anybody could just type "Lambeau Field" into the Google Earth) search and find it

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
laxyy8.gif

At least one of those has to be a 747, right? I only know what they look from front/side views...

Find a waterfall (Not Niagara Falls, too easy! :animwink: )

Pongo

Not For Sale said:
(roller coaster picture)

I've actually been on that roller coaster! Six Flags America!

I've also gotten stuck on it. It launches much like RnRC, onlt when I rode it, it didn't quite make it through the first loop... :lookaroun

How weird that you would post that coaster, of all the coasters everywhere!

WDWScottieBoy

Steamboat_Kevin said:
laxyy8.gif

At least one of those has to be a 747, right? I only know what they look from front/side views...

Find a waterfall (Not Niagara Falls, too easy! :animwink: )

Kevin, the two on the bottom right are both 747's. You can tell because it has a lighter section starting where the double-decker is. (And they're much bigger with 2 engines on each side.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom