Google Earth has been updated!

Dr.GrantSeeker

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I check Google Earth daily hoping that WDW property will be updated, well it finally has been! Current date on Google Earth is 1/3/2018.
There are more updated aerials on this website, but it's still cool being able to fly around property looking at all the progress and construction. Just a couple photos from Google Earth of areas of interest.

DHS Overview
2018 dhs.PNG

Disney's Riviera Resort
earth - drr.PNG

Epcot FW and GotG
earth - ec.PNG

MK Roadway improvements
earth - mk roadway.PNG

Disney's North Entrance project
earth - north gateway.PNG

correcaminos

Cool! Now if they'd just update some of the other areas. They still show bungalows being built which was quite a while ago really.

Bender123

Cool! Now if they'd just update some of the other areas. They still show bungalows being built which was quite a while ago really.

The stitching between maps and earth is really weird...Maps has the Poly complete, but the CBR construction isn't even apparent...

Raineman

The last time I checked the Google Earth overhead shot of MK, it was taken while construction was underway in the hub a few years ago. Gonna have to check it out again to see the changes.

Doug Means

Hey everyone! I check Google Earth daily hoping that WDW property will be updated, well it finally has been! Current date on Google Earth is 1/3/2018.
There are more updated aerials on this website, but it's still cool being able to fly around property looking at all the progress and construction. Just a couple photos from Google Earth of areas of interest.

DHS Overview
View attachment 272985

Disney's Riviera Resort
View attachment 272986

Epcot FW and GotG
View attachment 272987

MK Roadway improvements
View attachment 272988

Disney's North Entrance project
View attachment 272989
is there pics of the gondola construction?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom