Goofy Candy Co.

DisneyWall-E

Original Poster
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else. But, Dose Disney already have or plan to open Goofy Candy Co. stores in any other cities? In Dothan(pop.~58,000) we have a Burbon Street Candy Company. So does anyone else think that one of these stores will be economicly viable(sp?) in other cities?

Captain Hank

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else. But, Dose Disney already have or plan to open Goofy Candy Co. stores in any other cities? In Dothan(pop.~58,000) we have a Burbon Street Candy Company. So does anyone else think that one of these stores will be economicly viable(sp?) in other cities?

:shrug: Probably not. With the exception of The Disney Store, pretty much all of Disney's attempts at non-resort-based locations have failed rather spectacularly. Among these: DisneyQuest, ESPN Zone, Club Disney and Mickey's Kitchen.

DisneyWall-E

Original Poster
thanks for the input. I'v never heard of Mickeys Kitchen, what was it about? I know about the other ones tho. I just thought this one might work as long as the candy is not priced too high. I only think this because most of the malls I have been to have a place like Burbon Street Candy Co.

Captain Hank

Mickey's Kitchen was supposed to be a fast-food restaurant chain attached to Disney Stores. Only two locations ever opened, and they closed shortly after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom