• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Good Walt/ wdw biography

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
So I have some kindle credits and I'm always hearing about Walt's original "intentions" for the park especially Epcot. So I figured I'd pick up a good book on the subject. Can anyone recommend a good Walt disney biography or WdW history book to read.

gotta get it on Amazon to use the credits.

TIA

Magenta Panther

Advertisement
So I have some kindle credits and I'm always hearing about Walt's original "intentions" for the park especially Epcot. So I figured I'd pick up a good book on the subject. Can anyone recommend a good Walt disney biography or WdW history book to read.

gotta get it on Amazon to use the credits.

TIA
The best and most accurate biography of Walt Disney, hands down, is Bob Thomas' Walt Disney: An American Original. Thomas actually met and interviewed Walt himself several times, consulted with people who knew and/or worked for him, and got full access to materials in the Disney company to do accurate research. Plus it's a great read. It is no doubt available on Amazon. Enjoy!

the.dreamfinder

The best and most accurate biography of Walt Disney, hands down, is Bob Thomas' Walt Disney: An American Original. Thomas actually met and interviewed Walt himself several times, consulted with people who knew and/or worked for him, and got full access to materials in the Disney company to do accurate research. Plus it's a great read. It is no doubt available on Amazon. Enjoy!
Seconded. Also, if you want to read a biography that just focuses on his animated films, Michael Barrier’s “Walt Disney: An Animated Man” is a great choice.

danheaton

If you're looking at Epcot and Walt's original intentions, I'd also recommend Sam Gennawey's book Walt and the Promise of Progress City. It's quite a thorough look about what may have been for EPCOT the city.

Top Bottom