Good VHS or bad DVD?

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
I've become incredibly obsessed with Dan Fogelberg since this past summer, and especially in the past two or three weeks. He's absolutely AMAZING! I'd KILL to see him live, except he won't be touring until further notice (he's been ill with cancer). I decided to do a search to see if he had come out with a live concert or something. Sure enough, he had. The VHS was released in 1991 and then it was copied to DVD in 2000. But pretty much all the reviews said the VHS had much better sound and image quality. I've found one VHS copy on ebay for rough $10 (without s/h) and the DVD for about $3-$4 (without s/h). I'm not sure how much I'd be watching it - considering how much I've been listening to his songs, it'd get some wear on it; so I'm wondering if VHS would be the way to go in this case - better quality, but shows wear easier, or DVD - worse quality, but lasts longer. Either way, I've convinced myself that if I don't buy this concert, I'll probably self-destruct.

On a side note, is anyone else a fan?

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
That post was supposed to be in the form of a question. I meant to ask what you all thought I should do/what you all would do in this situation? Buy a VHS that may/will eventually wear out, or buy a DVD that will last longer, but has poor quality to begin with?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom