Good quiet spot for kids to nap in the stroller...

radiohost

Original Poster
Heading there soon and was looking for suggestions for all four theme parks....Thanks!

Btw...Looking for spots besides the baby care centers which we love and use :)

Thanks

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
MK - Tomorrowland Terrace.
DAK - any of the walking trails
DHS - not sure given all the changes but the restroom area near art of animation could be a possibility.
Epcot- restrooms near Imagination pavilion.

EarsGear

Magic Kingdom: The Rose Garden was our all time favourite spot for naps [I believe it was where the old Swan Boats used to dock back in the day!]. Since the hub redevelopment I think this quiet oasis has now gone. Apart from that, we always found less crowds between Space Mountain and COP.

Epcot: We always seemed to find somewhere between Living Seas and The Land which was never too busy and a nice place to chill plus play spot the bunnie up on the grass!

Studios: If my memory is correct there's a couple of benches between Sci-Fi Diner and Star Tours which are sheltered by a few trees and bushes. Another spot was the benches opposite Lightning McQueen which also had shelter from any afternoon downpour, but again this may have changed in the past 2 years.

Animal Kingdom: Not one spot in particular, but we had no problem finding quiet and shaded areas as we walked around throughout the day. Especially back towards the entrance, as most of the crowds had cleared that area by late morning.

Hope this helps a little!

Disney4family

If ours fell asleep in the strollers, we stayed in the parks. If they were that exhausted, nothing was going to wake them up. One of them even continued to nap when we were in Mama Melrose.
We used the time to shop, sit and have a Gran Marnier orange slushie, get a/c on a hot, summer day, sit on a bench and relax, whatever.
We never walked to the front of the parks, walked to the bus, waited for the bus, got a sleeping kid out of the stroller to pack it up, went for a bus ride, opened the stroller, put a (hopefully still) sleeping kid back in the stroller, walk to the room and put the kid in bed for a nap - and then spend the time going back to the park.

Tom

Beta Return
I was carrying our 1-year-old in one of those body carrier things in November. He fell asleep in it during the MSEP, and stayed asleep until we got back to the resort.

If we were to seek out a quiet place, he'd never go to sleep.

Schneewittchen

MK - Carousel of Progress, the benches under the covered walkway in front of the restrooms between Casey's Corner and Crystal Palace

Epcot - Impressions de France, the benches in the Germany pavilion overlooking the lake where there are some shade trees

Weather_Lady

How about in your hotel room? :)

Failing that, if you must stay in the park all day (e.g., if you're staying at an off-site hotel to which returning will be inconvenient and/or time-consuming) I suggest killing two birds with one stone -- use their naptimes as your shopping/dining times. The TS restaurants and shops are air-conditioned and quieter than most other areas in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom