Good morning....

Tramp

Hiya Duckie...I'm up early and just headin' out the door to get a cup of coffee, an English muffin and the newspaper...hop in, let's paint this morning red.:kiss:

...ps...don't wake Noah.:animwink:

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
Hiya Duckie...I'm up early and just headin' out the door to get a cup of coffee, an English muffin and the newspaper...hop in, let's paint this morning red.:kiss:

...ps...don't wake Noah.:animwink:

LOL! He's already at work and won't be home for hours.... ;)

(you didn't think I was up at this hour on my own, did you? had to make lunch for my sweetie!)

Let's go! :D

Tramp

Originally posted by mightyduck

LOL! He's already at work and won't be home for hours.... ;)

Let's go! :D

He's not home?:lookaroun

...ah...forget the coffee, YOU'RE more than enuf stimulation...I'll be right over.:animwink:

Erika

Good morning, good MOOOOORning! It's great to stay up late, good morning, good morning, to you (and you, and you, and you)

Does anyone else actually know that song :lookaroun or am I the only freak?

Tramp

Originally posted by Erika
Good morning, good MOOOOORning! It's great to stay up late, good morning, good morning, to you (and you, and you, and you)

...it's either that you ARE a freak...or, you're just singing off key...:lol:

Mornin' Erika! :kiss:

Tramp

Originally posted by neilybealy
afternoon

just had my lunch - a turkey salad roll

yum yum

:D

...waves hello to Neil across the pond....u guys have a lot of energy in OUR morning!:wave:

Erika

Originally posted by Tramp

...it's either that you ARE a freak...or, you're just singing off key...:lol:

LOL it sounds much better when Judy Garland is singing it.

I haven't heard that song in ages.

mightyduck

Original Poster
Good morning, Erika! (and yes, I know that song.... ;) )

Good morning, neilybealy! :) How was the sandwich? :)

Hiya, Tramp! :) You can stop by whenever! :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Good morning, everyone! I've had my coffee (and a banana ;)) and will be running out to get wallpaper sizing so I can finish my son's room...I promised him it would be done before summer was over, and school starts next week! (plus I'm tired of him living in our room ;) ) Have you ever had one of those household projects that was just doomed from the start? And ended up costing you 5xs what you estimated? This is mine! :lol:

I'm afraid to start hanging the paper...I know something will go wrong!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
Good morning, everyone! I've had my coffee (and a banana ;)) and will be running out to get wallpaper sizing so I can finish my son's room...I promised him it would be done before summer was over, and school starts next week! (plus I'm tired of him living in our room ;) ) Have you ever had one of those household projects that was just doomed from the start? And ended up costing you 5xs what you estimated? This is mine! :lol:

I'm afraid to start hanging the paper...I know something will go wrong!

LOL! Aww, Mom, it'll be okay. :) The room will look really cool once you're finished.... What kind of paper are you hanging? (not Disney Princesses or anything, right? Because then something will go wrong when he sees it!).

How was your banana? :)

The Mom

Premium Member
The wallpaper is white with green vines. The border is a tropical rain forest design. The bedspreads are "bamboo" print. I have many frog and lizard decals to stick up here and there, and have several "herp" posters to get framed. That is, if I ever get off my duff and get moving! ;)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
The wallpaper is white with green vines. The border is a tropical rain forest design. The bedspreads are "bamboo" print. I have many frog and lizard decals to stick up here and there, and have several "herp" posters to get framed. That is, if I ever get off my duff and get moving! ;)

Oh, that is SO COOL!

I wonder if Noah will let us do the bedroom up that way..... :)

DanStat

Originally posted by mightyduck
Just dropping by to check in and see if anyone is up for some tea. :)

How is everyone today?

:)

Good Morning!

I'm really worried about school...maybe if you "spike" the tea it will be all better! :animwink:

Today we've got to go get carpet picked out for my room, and we're painting it some color blue. I've also got to go buy a bookcase, and a new TV stand.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We've had a heck of a morning here already...Becky locked her keys in her car last night, so we had to pay a tow truck guy $20 to open it up for us....that started our day. Then I got up here and decided to relax for a bit with all of you.

Nice oh me, huh?:lol:

kaos

Well, time for my carb intake for the day. I'm off to nuke some of grandma's spaghetti.

Catch ya all for afternoon tea!!

:cool:

lil'sis

Originally posted by Erika

I think Debbie Reynolds sang that song in the movie 'Singing in the Rain.'

And Good Afternoon to all of you. :)

Tigggrl

I know that song! I sing it allll the time!
I am up, and I am off of work for today! I am working a 6 day schedule, and this will be my last day off for 10 days...so coffee is on the agenda, and I am gonna go play at Disneyland later tonight:)
GOOD MORNING!:)
OH! and if its Mickey Coffee all the better:)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Okay, I confess... all this being a lazy-layabout stuff is getting to me--I needed a nap.

Now I'm getting ready to go to work and then to Atlantic City with the family. :)

Glad to hear so many happy stories!

(and sorry about your night last night, Fievel!)

Afternoon tea is served! :)

(and Mickey coffee for tigggrl). :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom