Golf @ WDW

Sans Souci

Hello-

My husband is interested in playing a round or two of golf on vacation. Does anyone have any recommendations or favorite courses?

Cheers.

Tomi-Rocket

My husband has played Oak Trail, Magnolia & The Palm. He really enjoyed Magnolia, saying it was very challenging. He also liked The Palm & I believe that was a bit easier. Oak Trail is only 9 holes so that isn't his favorite.

Upvote 0

tiaragirl

I've played all four 18 hole courses in the World - they're all fabulous!

I was young when I played Magnolia and Palm, so my memory of them is a little fuzzy. However, Magnolia is *the* course to play when you're going to Disney. It's PGA and it has Mickey bunkers - you can't go wrong there!

On our last trip that included golf (2009), Dad and I played LBV and Osprey Ridge. Osprey Ridge was my favourite of the two, but both were stunning.

If I were to suggest two, I would say Magnolia and Osprey Ridge! You can't go wrong either way, though - and I think rounds are still buy one get one, so if you're playing one, play two!

Upvote 0

tikiman

We go on a guys trip and play all the courses there and I think I like Magnolia the best. Palm is nice and a little easier but not as fun and I am not a good golfer. Also the Magnolia course has the Mickey sand trap!!

Upvote 0

heartodisney

My wife and I have played on all the course but one, Palm, you will not go wrong with any, we got paired up with two gentleman last December, one did not show and the other was a M.D. from Canada...he was very nice and very funny. Ya just never know!

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

This actually answers a question for my upcoming trip. My husband and brother-in-law are going to play a round during our next vacation. Neither of them have ever played at WDW. Based off of the comments I think I may highlight Magnolia a bit more to my husband when he decides where to play. I'm sure he'll have fun either way, but I am trying to get him to love WDW as much as I do and golf may just be the way to do it.

Upvote 0

heartodisney

This actually answers a question for my upcoming trip. My husband and brother-in-law are going to play a round during our next vacation. Neither of them have ever played at WDW. Based off of the comments I think I may highlight Magnolia a bit more to my husband when he decides where to play. I'm sure he'll have fun either way, but I am trying to get him to love WDW as much as I do and golf may just be the way to do it.

Oh, you will not go wrong at the Magnolia, they will be able to hear the train whistle from the Magic Kingdom at times, turkeys will walk up to them (this did happen to my wife as she was addressing her ball on 17th fairway and I have it on video!), have a pic taken at the Mickey sandtrap on one of the par 3's and might actually see the resident famous character across from 18th green..Elvis..an alligator. He will have fun, gps on every cart also! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom