Golden era of World Showcase

UNCgolf

My problem with Frozen @ Norway is the way they did it. It's the freakin' FROZEN pavilion now. The idea of it being the "Norway" pavilion now is very marginalized. They could pick it up exactly like it is, and plop in in Fantasyland, and it really wouldn't be out of place.

Yeah.

I still don't love the idea of Ratatouille in the France pavilion, but at least it's a full addition that doesn't do anything to change the original pre-existing area. It's the France pavilion with a Ratatouille add-on. If Frozen Ever After was a separate little area behind/to the side of the Norway pavilion (and also didn't turn Akershus into princess dining) it would be less objectionable -- still worse than Rat in France and would not belong IMO, but not quite as big an issue.

Last edited:

Robbiem

My problem with Frozen @ Norway is the way they did it. It's the freakin' FROZEN pavilion now. The idea of it being the "Norway" pavilion now is very marginalized. They could pick it up exactly like it is, and plop in in Fantasyland, and it really wouldn't be out of place.
I agree there are so many ways you could use IPs the right way in Epcot to teach about cultures and their beliefs and get people interested in new things, or even better use the cultures to build new IP, how cool would be it to have a maelstrom style Norwegian mythology movie

Dutch Inn '76

I agree there are so many ways you could use IPs the right way in Epcot to teach about cultures and their beliefs and get people interested in new things, or even better use the cultures to build new IP, how cool would be it to have a maelstrom style Norwegian mythology movie
Right! Use Anna & Elsa - that's fine!

UNCgolf

The ruinIng of the original American Adventure with Soul has me sick to my stomach. We walked in and walked out.

I'm opposed to movie IP in EPCOT as much as anyone (well maybe not anyone) but the Soul thing doesn't seem like the biggest issue in the world considering it's temporary and only in the lobby. It's not like they changed the actual show.

If you love the attraction and were already there, I don't really understand why a temporary lobby change would make you leave and skip it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom