Gold Dream maker package confussion

jaw62901

Gold Dream maker package confussion more info needed

First of all, I want to apoligize for asking so many questions. Dec 26 to Jan 3 will be my first trip to WDW since 1980 when I was 6 and since I am going alone, I want to make sure I have the best time.

With this in mind, I am planing to stay at the Disney All-Star Sports Resort including the gold dream maker package. This is where the question comes in to play. The Gold dream maker package states, " Unlimited use of selected recreation activities including golf (no tee time restrictions), guided fishing excursions, boat rental, bicycles and more!"

My understanding is that there is none of this at All-Star Sports. Someone mentioned to me, that I can definetly go to the other resorts to take part in the recreation if I have the dream maker gold package.

Is this really the case, or did I just pick up some bad information Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,

Jason

WEDMagic

err

None of these do happen at the all stars, but you are entitled to them. Fishing excursions depart from the fort wilderness canpground, golfing is at any of wdw's courses boat rental at the contemporary, wilderness lodge, grand floridian...etc

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Uh huh!

you can definatley go to different resorts for water rentals....I guess I made that mistake when I mentioned something about this on your other thread...

u can definatley do this....I believe the rule is...as long as your staying on propery...

IMHO, you should email Disney and ask...just to be on the safe side....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom