Going to Table Service For a Snack

Dave B

The "winner" is common sense.
So mean, just asking some questions, and it must not be common sense when I ask 10 people and I get all different answers, but I go with the majority, these boards are filled with people that go, so there is a very good chance that someone has tried it. We went to BoG prior to it turning to signature dining and did this exact thing at dinner and used 6 snack credits for 6 desserts, so its really not a stupid question as your answer would make it seem.

Hcalvert

So mean, just asking some questions, and it must not be common sense when I ask 10 people and I get all different answers, but I go with the majority, these boards are filled with people that go, so there is a very good chance that someone has tried it. We went to BoG prior to it turning to signature dining and did this exact thing at dinner and used 6 snack credits for 6 desserts, so its really not a stupid question as your answer would make it seem.
Read into it as you will as I have read several of your responses throughout this forum on various topics and it is predictable that you would take it that way. I was actually referring to the idea of using a TS credit for just a dessert not being a good idea and the winner should be the one using their common sense in that situation. I am sure you will have some type of snappy response as you always have to have the last word.

Hockey89

Read into it as you will as I have read several of your responses throughout this forum on various topics and it is predictable that you would take it that way. I was actually referring to the idea of using a TS credit for just a dessert not being a good idea and the winner should be the one using their common sense in that situation. I am sure you will have some type of snappy response as you always have to have the last word.
So you have read his posts too...

Dave B

I do apologize, there are some mean people on this forum and I definitely misunderstood

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom