Going to DW next week, well Epcot

wolfeman

Original Poster
Hi,

Kinda venting a little. We are Disney lovers and DVC members. We are going next week and called to get our park tickets... We were told the only park that is not filled to capacity already is Epcot and it’s available for only 3 days of our stay. We are at Beach Club so the pool is there and other things to do. I get it. I also know these are weird circumstances. It’s just a little frustrating...

mergatroid

Hi,

Kinda venting a little. We are Disney lovers and DVC members. We are going next week and called to get our park tickets... We were told the only park that is not filled to capacity already is Epcot and it’s available for only 3 days of our stay. We are at Beach Club so the pool is there and other things to do. I get it. I also know these are weird circumstances. It’s just a little frustrating...

Sorry to hear that, I can see that's frustrating. We should be there now on our 3rd day of a 2 week trip from the UK but aren't, rebooked for October and hope we can go then. It's like this now for safety concerns, whilst frustrating it's being done for the right reasons.

NickMaio

Hi,

That REALLY sucks,
Can you rebook to another time.

NelleBelle

Was this a last minute trip that you weren't able to book park reservations? Or is this from having APs? Definitely would be adjusting park ticket days if not and would head to Universal or even BB for some variety. As much as I love Epcot, doing a week of it would get old.

wolfeman

Original Poster
Ok, sooo the vacation was a blast. We were there 5 possible park days due to arrival and departing times. We didn’t get into any parks the 1st 2 days since no tickets were available because of parks reaching capacity. We were at Beach Club which was nice because of the pool, however it was cold and overcast. We still managed to get in a little and did Disney Springs.
Had tickets for Epcot the next 3 days, but since we got the Hopper pass at 2pm we allowed to get into all the other parks. Maybe they were no longer at capacity? Don't know don’t care, but we got in.
All in all it was as enjoyable as ever.
The only part that sucked was wearing masks. I am a huge supporter of masks, but it can get uncomfortable. It will really suck when it reaches the hot temperatures.
Sorry to ramble, but it was great and it left us wanting more

JIMINYCR

I can understand the earlier posted anger and frustrations. I absolutely hate the reserve a park day concept. I understand the reasoning and need for spacing and all the reasonable safety measures, but locking people out when they have reservations..... grrrrr. Glad you found some enjoyment of your time.
We are going for a 14 day trip in May. Disney only sells 10 day tickets. So our park days are booked for the 10 days. TA suggests adding on the last 4 days tickets when we get there and then reserve the last 4 park days. Watching the Disney calendar that shows how the park days fill up. So I may not wait to buy tickets and get my last 4 days in place. Or DS and I may do Uni a couple of those days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom