• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Going to Disneyland Next Week

1LE McQueen

Original Poster
Contrary to my strong headed, "I seen it with my own eyes" opinion, this will be the first time I get to see Pixar Pier in person. Holiday decor will be up at DL so i'm excited about that. Anything else I should know, from someone who has been there recently? It'll be interesting to see Matterhorn, as that's scheduled to reopen in the middle of my visit!

I had a question about gingerbread cookies.. Do they serve them anywhere else in the park? As far as I know, you can only get them at Jolly Holiday.

Contrary to my strong headed, "I seen it with my own eyes" opinion, this will be the first time I get to see Pixar Pier in person. Holiday decor will be up at DL so i'm excited about that. Anything else I should know, from someone who has been there recently? It'll be interesting to see Matterhorn, as that's scheduled to reopen in the middle of my visit!

I had a question about gingerbread cookies.. Do they serve them anywhere else in the park? As far as I know, you can only get them at Jolly Holiday.
Gingerbread cookies can be found at Three Pigs in DCA and Jolly Holiday in DL, but don't sleep on the Festival booths in DCA! There are some great snacks there. And don't miss Viva Navidad!

1LE McQueen

Original Poster
Don't forget to ride Mission Breakout.... ;):p:cool:
1541788333645.png

Gingerbread cookies can be found at Three Pigs in DCA and Jolly Holiday in DL, but don't sleep on the Festival booths in DCA! There are some great snacks there. And don't miss Viva Navidad!
Thanks! I didn't know they were available in DCA!

You know, I actually haven't paid any attention to those festival booths. I may have to check them out!

1LE McQueen

Original Poster
I haven't been too recently, but I've heard that jack jack's cookies are pretty good. Just expect to eat a pizza sized cookie if you do get one.
haha I will secretly want a hot cookie pizza.. Not sure if there's an Oregano's Pizza in your area, but every time I eat there I NEED that Pizza cookie with vanilla ice cream on top :hungry:

EDIT: they're 6 bucks. Hopefully I can get past the subliminal advertising when I try Incredicoaster lol.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disney-california-adventure/jack-jack-cookie-num-nums/

Phrubruh

haha I will secretly want a hot cookie pizza.. Not sure if there's an Oregano's Pizza in your area, but every time I eat there I NEED that Pizza cookie with vanilla ice cream on top :hungry:

EDIT: they're 6 bucks. Hopefully I can get past the subliminal advertising when I try Incredicoaster lol.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disney-california-adventure/jack-jack-cookie-num-nums/
The IncrediCookie is gluten friendly!!!

They need to sell their version of BJ's Pizookie.

mickEblu

The Jack Jack chocolate chip cookie is just ok. Your local Mall Mrs Fields blows it away. But we expected this.

Anyway since you are a regular on these boards I’m not sure any of us can tell anything about DLR that you don’t already know unless you have some more specific questions.

Top Bottom