going april 29-may 4th--crowd???

slicht22

:wave:I was wanting to know about the crowd at the end of April beginning of May? We usually go the beginning of April but we switched it up this year, so any helpful advice about going at this time of the year? Also anyone know what the weather is like then as well?

rlaeromech

:wave:I was wanting to know about the crowd at the end of April beginning of May? We usually go the beginning of April but we switched it up this year, so any helpful advice about going at this time of the year? Also anyone know what the weather is like then as well?

I went this time last year. Weather was perfect and the crowds were bearable. Using Fast pass, we didn't wait longer than 20 minutes for anything. Its a good time to go.

Upvote 0

strmchsr

It looks like while late April/early May used to be a fairly quiet time it's definitely not the case this year. Touring Plans has a crowd level of 8-9 during that time frame.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

You'll be out of the Easter crowd, and not yet into the summer crowds. Typically this is the perfect time to go. I planned my trip for about a week after yours for the same reason. However from what I've been reading, the crowd levels may be higher this year because of the 4/3 deal. I still hope they are low for us both :)

Upvote 0

Polyman

With the combination of the 4/3 plan and free dining, I wouldn't be surprised to see an 8 or 9 crowd level from now right into the fall. It's going to be ugly.:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom