Going all out for one day. EMM and Dessert Party

MomofPrincessGrace

I would try getting Jungle Cruise if you can. All the kids would love it. After you use your first 3, you can choose additional ones and Buzz may pop up for an afternoon time. I would try looking as soon as you use your 3rd FP. Astro Orbiter in tomorrowland is fun too. Its a spinning ride, like Dumbo, but you are up above Tomorrowland.

Dsjewell

Original Poster
Just got back from our trip and It was definitely a success! I’m glad I didn’t cancel any plans and just continued on. From 7:45AM to 11:30PM our family of five did just about everything you could do. By having the EMM we got such a head start on the day! While my wife took our daughter to meet princesses, me and the boys got Buzz and Tomorrowland speedway done for each boy and in time for us to meet back up for Dumbo then to Friendship faire, back to Main Street for our daughter to meet Mickey who doesn’t talk now. Boys and I do our fast passes for BTMR and SM with rider swap passes so they can do them again with mom. Last day for paper passes... then we used our last FP for jungle cruise like you suggested(thanks!!!). Tried pecos bill which was not really edible and $100. While my wife did btmr and splash with the rider swap my and daughter watched the parade. Back to AOA for a one hour nap and shower and back at it around 6 with a Buzz FP then a laugh floor FP then the dessert party! The view and comfort is great but the actual dessert and food is just meh. For us it was just about the view and stress relief. After the show we found it easy to just keep going with rides and knocked out tea party, barnstormer, people mover, little mermaid and carousel. Boys were scared of HM first thing in the morning after waiting in line do we didn’t try that again and we didn’t do Space Mountain or pirates. All in all we had a whole day and a rest of a trip with FOP twice, kali three times, fea twice, soarin, EE, test track, Navi, and so many more and never waited more than 20 minutes for an attraction! Great trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom