Goin' SOLO with a CHALLENGE!

I have decided for my solo trip on July 25-29 to challenge myself and see if.... (insert drumroll here) I can see every show and ride every ride in each park. I know this is a dauting task, but I feel like with a little planning and good luck, I can do it!! Anyone want to join me? What do you think about it? Should I go for it? I'm also looking for people to hang out with-- let me know when you're gonna be there!!

tenchu

Everything in all 4 parks in 4 days?

Wow, that'll be really though, but best of luck to you. I'd gladly help, but for the fact the atlantic's in my way.

Good luck!

:wave:

wiskband

Originally posted by missy28
I have decided for my solo trip on July 25-29 to challenge myself and see if.... (insert drumroll here) I can see every show and ride every ride in each park. I know this is a dauting task, but I feel like with a little planning and good luck, I can do it!! Anyone want to join me? What do you think about it? Should I go for it? I'm also looking for people to hang out with-- let me know when you're gonna be there!!
WHOA..... i think you can but dont hook up with anyone like you were asking that will take time away from the task at hand. I really need to know if you were successful. please post when you get back................(HMMMMMM disney alone) think my four kids would mind if i tryed it.:lol:
ps. think it would help on MK if you pay the extra $ for e ticket. skip those rides during the day and do them at night.:slurp:

sandygirl

Definitely keen to know how you get on! I am doing the same (travelling solo that is) in October and as it's my first trip to WDW, and likely that I won't be returning for a while (being from NZ), I am keen to see and do as much as possible. I am already booking my nights up with La Nouba one night and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on another. I can't wait!

Good luck :)

EmeraldDolphin

good luck in your daunting task! :D I think you could do it... some of the rides have the separate line for single riders, which will put you on the ride faster! Enjoy! We're going to be arriving when you're leaving...

missy28

Original Poster
GREAT NEWS!

Well, my solo trip has turned into a double trip!

Long story short, I was adopted as a baby into a wonderful family and was recently reunited with my birthmother (like 2 weeks ago!), and we have been communicating and hanging out and becoming friends. Turns out she lived only about 2 miles from me the whole time, and goes to my church. So, I invited her to go and she agreed and I can't wait! What a great way to hang out and get to know each other! And we're still attempting the challenge!!

My countdown says 2 days, 22 hours, and 30 minutes until we leave!!

(no, I didn't get it from Step by Step-- never really watched it!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom