Gluten free dining

Figgy1

Premium Member
Every single one owned by Disney except for a few carts as well as most others on property also have GF dining. Erin McKenna's sp? Bakery in Disney springs is top 8/refined sugar free and delicious. What type and where are you looking to dine?

Chip Chipperson

My wife and I ate at Wine Bar George last week and the server was great with my Celiac Disease. She saw the Gluten Allergy listed on the reservation and asked how I am with cross-contamination because everything grilled is cross-contaminated due to the bread being heated on the same grill as the meat. I was really looking forward to the skirt steak, so she said she thought it could be prepared in a clean pan instead of on the grill and would check with the chef. Sure enough, they were able to prepare it in a pan and it was delicious. We had so much left at the end of the meal that we ended up taking the leftovers back to the room and having them as our lunch the following day (the steak is quite big and since my wife tried a couple small plates that I can't have she didn't have much steak at dinner).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom