Glitter-farting troll at Universal Orlando

TheIndoorKid

I will never see the Troll movies. I probably would hate the Troll movies. I do not care about the Trolls.

However, glitter farting Troll will forever and always have my full support. Next time I am at the park, I will even stop at Guest Services to say how much I love the Troll. It is amazing and I am so grateful to be alive during this exciting time.

JoeCamel

I will never see the Troll movies. I probably would hate the Troll movies. I do not care about the Trolls.

However, glitter farting Troll will forever and always have my full support. Next time I am at the park, I will even stop at Guest Services to say how much I love the Troll. It is amazing and I am so grateful to be alive during this exciting time.
Tried to see it today but alas it was not to be. Wrong troll but I hope to see it sometime. I couldn't care less if some find it base, it is funny on a visceral level, we all fart. To those that care about comparing the two companies that is how humans are hard wired. From caveman days we weigh the pros and cons of all the similar situations we are presented with, it is a survival instinct. Basis of gangs and religion IMO a tribal gathering to share common beliefs but to do that we need something to compare them to.

JT3000

I'm afraid to ask how this is even possible, or how much thought went into making it possible.

There's a thing called "class", and this lacks it. I wasn't planning on going to Uni any time soon, but this just puts it farther down on the list, actually now off, even if I didn't see it.
More of the dumbing down. It's just red-necky, potty humor. But I guess a lot of those folks have a lot of money to spend on Uni tickets.

You sure you had any interest in the first place? Never seen you here before. But I guess there's always time to suggest Universal guests are a bunch of dumb rednecks with money to burn. In my experience, dumb rednecks usually lack a disposable income. They still save up for that once-in-a-lifetime Disney trip though. Go figure.

Honest, evidence based opinions are "giving them a pass"? Good to know.

Honesty and evidence have nothing to do with giving anything a pass. A person can be both honest and biased at the same time, and whether or not a given thing is acceptable will (almost?) always be a matter of subjective opinion. There's no evidence to objectively prove whether or not edible poop or a farting troll are acceptable.

You were correct if you were just looking on the Disney fan sites.

This is a Disney fan site. But I think the pertinent point being made was that if anyone could get over Disney's little scatological episode, they should be able to do the same here. Again, it's subjective which is worse, but I believe a consensus is easily reachable in this case.

Last edited:

AndyS2992

Really bemused by young people’s obsession with poop and farts. Go down any toy aisle and you will see many toys and board games that involve something pooping. Not only that, go to a home furnishing store and in the kids section you will see plenty of poop shaped pillows and such. It’s all very strange.

Anyways Trolls are Dreamworks and Fox, is anything at Universal these days actually a Universal property?

Cmdr_Crimson

Hard to believe that he's voiced by Kunal Nayyar (AKA Raj on Big Bang Theroy)

Kunal-Nayyar-Guy-Diamond-Trolls-Jan6.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom