Glidden's Colortopia opening in Epcot's Innoventions later this year

CommandoJoe

My 11 year old saw the pics and said "Cool, they ripped off an old-school TARDIS control panel." and then started complaining because the app isn't available for download yet on Google Play.

hpyhnt 1000

Remember when Innovention exhibits were themed? This is just Bland..Gel lights and white walls don't "Wow" Me.....

Hey hey hey, those are modern LED lights they've got there, not some outdated stinkin' gel lights.

And what is this, expecting "theming" and a "wow" factor? Enjoy the pretty colors, darn it! Goodness, you people complain about losing the Lights of Winter; well, Disney goes and puts up a bunch of new pretty colored lights and you're still complaining! Do you want lights or not? Make up your mind!

;) :D

note2001

Love that there is something new, and interactive added finally. It will be curious to see if they've put in anything interactive in this exhibit pertaining to color blind and partially color blind folk.

Cmdr_Crimson

And what is this, expecting "theming" and a "wow" factor? Enjoy the pretty colors, darn it! Goodness, you people complain about losing the Lights of Winter; well, Disney goes and puts up a bunch of new pretty colored lights and you're still complaining! Do you want lights or not? Make up your mind!

;) :D

Well they made this...This is eye popping.
Disney's+Internet+Zone+-+EPCOT+Innoventions+-+Photo+20x9.jpg

This is Colortopia....
o.jpg

P_Radden

Overall, I like the way this new exhibit looks. I really like the old school computer terminal look on those "Color mix n match" stations.

Looks like fun and I'm glad Innoventions East has something new to check out now. :)

Now..... what the heck is going on over at Inno West?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom