Giving Thanks!

Nemo14

Original Poster
As we prepare for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, let's take a minute to remember all we are thankful for.

I'm thankful for
God's grace, which always sustains me
My husband, who usually understands me
My kids and their spouses, who often amaze me
My grandkids, who consistently entertain me
All our awesome military families, who sacrifice for me
My friends, in real life and here in cyberspace, who tolerate me

Chocolate, bacon, and ice cream, just because!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Goofyernmost

I hadn't felt like I have had a lot to be thankful for this past year. It seemed like everything that could go wrong, did!
However, I did survive a sepsis episode that might easily have killed me if I wasn't lucky enough to have a very strong heart and will to survive. The 70 year old ticker took a hell of a licking and kept on ticking. And now I will be able to spend this Thanksgiving with my family. Everything else is just background noise, per se!

wvdisneyfamily

Thanksgiving week thankful post...
If there's anything that 2018 has taught me, it's that waiting time is a waste of time. The seconds, minutes, and hours that are spent waiting for the next time turn into days that we'll never get again. When that time comes, the one where we're faced with the possibility of no more tomorrows, none of our reasons for waiting will matter - just the regret that we did wait.
Live your life on the stage in the spotlight and not in the wings waiting for the right moment.
I'm thankful that every day can be the best day because it's a day that's lived.

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_184225_246.jpg
    IMG_20181118_184225_246.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 5

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm thankful to be alive, and for all the special people in my life.
I'm thankful to have a roof over my head, and food on the table.
I'm thankful for my happy dog, who is also part of the family.
I'm thankful for an upcoming Thanksgiving feast; but I'm not sure I want turkey. I think I want pork chops. ;)

Tick Tock

However, I did survive a sepsis episode that might easily have killed me if I wasn't lucky enough to have a very strong heart and will to survive. The 70 year old ticker took a hell of a licking and kept on ticking.
We're thankful to still have you here with us buddy. Sorry it has been a stressful year.

I'm thankful for family, friends, and that they still tolerate me for whatever reason...
I'm thankful my Dad has finally found happiness again after the love of his life passed away back in 2012. I'm thankful to see joy in him once more.
I'm thankful for this time of year finally being here.
I'm thankful for adventures, past and yet to happen.

Nemo14

Original Poster
We're thankful to still have you here with us buddy. Sorry it has been a stressful year.

I'm thankful for family, friends, and that they still tolerate me for whatever reason...
I'm thankful my Dad has finally found happiness again after the love of his life passed away back in 2012. I'm thankful to see joy in him once more.
I'm thankful for this time of year finally being here.
I'm thankful for adventures, past and yet to happen.

in February?????

BuddyThomas

I'm thankful that I finally stopped procrastinating and got my colonoscopy, because the doc found and removed three pre-cancerous polyps. (I'm not thankful that because of this, I have to get another one done in February, Grrr.)
I'm thankful for the Philmonster, even though he's the Disney grinch. I'm thankful to have a good job and good health and I'm thankful that my plays got produced all over the country, and currently in London this year. And wine. I'm thankful for wine. 😜 Happy thanksgiving!image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom