EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
252d43c.png

Place your bets now folks

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
OK, on Mexican April Fools' Day, Six Flags Mexico put out a Facebook post saying "¡ADIÓS SUPERMAN!" which made everyone think Superman was closing. It was just a joke, though. But me and a fellow coaster enthusiast made it a meme when something major closes. Here are some memes I made using the template.

adios.jpeg

dearie.jpeg

Fox&Hound

There has almost never been a Disney movie made that didn't have some dark sub-plot. So that alone should be a sufficient spoiler tag....
Not really. Maybe this was just a joke but if it actually gives a way a plot point from a movie currently in the theaters, the courteous thing to do would be to use a spoiler tag. Not trying to be rude to them, just a friendly suggestion...

Goofyernmost

Not really. Maybe this was just a joke but if it actually gives a way a plot point from a movie currently in the theaters, the courteous thing to do would be to use a spoiler tag. Not trying to be rude to them, just a friendly suggestion...
OK, I thought about it and if it is part of the movie, then it should have had a spoiler. Sort of like saying "the butler did it" before you see the movie. My apologize!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom