• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report Girls Just Want to Have Fun - An October Trip Report

LisaBelle

Advertisement
I started to read this when you first posted and then I got busy and just got to finish reading it. Congratulations! Oliver is adorable! Glad you shared your secret so you could relax and enjoy! Loved your MNSSHP costume and your Dapper Day outfit. Hope you have a great cruise. I look forward to reading about it. I will also be on the lookout for a TR for Oliver's first WDW trip!

kimberlymautz

Congratulations on your cute little man! Loved reading your trip report and looking forward to hearing about your cruise and Oliver's first trip!
We'll be there in November, maybe we'll bump into you! :p

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
Looks so much fun - love the outfits and thank you for sharing :)
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I started to read this when you first posted and then I got busy and just got to finish reading it. Congratulations! Oliver is adorable! Glad you shared your secret so you could relax and enjoy! Loved your MNSSHP costume and your Dapper Day outfit. Hope you have a great cruise. I look forward to reading about it. I will also be on the lookout for a TR for Oliver's first WDW trip!
Thanks @LisaBelle :D We think he's pretty cute, too. It was such a relief for someone else to know my secret.

Our cruise was wonderful! I'm still working on uploading all of my pictures and on writing my trip report. Hopefully it won't take me a year to get it all done. Hahaha :D There will definitely be a TR for Oliver's first trip and probably a million pictures to go along with it!

Congratulations on your cute little man! Loved reading your trip report and looking forward to hearing about your cruise and Oliver's first trip!
We'll be there in November, maybe we'll bump into you! :p
Thanks for reading! It can be such a small world at Disney (pun intended ;)) maybe we will run into each other! We arrive on November 28th. You?

Top Bottom