Trip Report Girls Just Want to Have Fun - An October Trip Report

Well it certainly has been awhile since I’ve posted a trip report! This trip report is for an October trip...October of 2015 that is. Yes. It has taken me a little over a year to write this thing but I’ve finally done it. :D And I swear I have a really good reason why it’s taken me so long…

I HAD A BABY! :D:D:D

11E15286-F43D-4F69-A7BE-39AEA49F20D6.jpg

His name is Oliver and he was born in June. :) I actually found out two days before this trip that I was pregnant so it’s been a crazy year filled with lots of exciting changes.

I haven’t been able to take a trip to WDW since I found out I was pregnant so this was kind of my last hurrah if you will. Of course we already have Oliver’s first WDW trip planned for November 2017 and my husband and I are going on the Disney Wonder in January so we won’t be without Disney for much longer. :)

This trip was actually a girls weekend for the agents of Kingdom Konsultant Travel. I was super excited for this trip because it’s always fun when we get together but it was also during the Food and Wine Festival! Sadly, since I was pregnant, I couldn’t partake in all of the Food and Wine festivities but I still had a great time. Lots of food, just no wine.

The Details

When: October 1-4, 2015

Who: Ashley (That’s me!), Pam (@Kingdom Konsultant), Carissa (@sissa216), Jennifer (@PixieDustMamma), Stacy (@mammaminnie), Marla (@SaltyD), Pam (@Gaston's gal), Tara (@TinkerTara), Marie (@wannabeBelle), Betsy (@cruisegirl973), Aubrey (@DisneyAubs), Melissa (@MyFavoriteFigment), Kristy (@dreamingofdisney), Heather (@hwooda), Mary Ann (@MaryMcMagic), Amy (@NHMouse), Dani, Anna, Stacy and Scott, our lone fella :D (@Mr KK)

IMG_1973.jpg

Where: Disney’s BoardWalk

Now… on with the show!

October 1st - Let’s get this party started! :D

I had a 7am flight on Southwest and arrived in Orlando at 8:40am.

7022070A-F663-4C94-9F99-2512EBD3C5BE.jpg

I made my way to Disney’s Magical Express and was able to board a bus very quickly. And who should I see board the bus after I got on? Kristy!

3B5401C0-505B-4396-8B8D-640F204E9424.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

222B9ADC-25CC-435C-B18D-4D5BC5E8EB2A.jpg

Anna also joined us on the DME and we then made our way to the BoardWalk. It was so fun to be able to chat with friends on our way to the resort.

We checked in at the resort and unfortunately my room wasn’t ready yet. Luckily, Anna’s room was ready so I was able to drop off my bags in her room. I can’t remember who else joined us at that point but eventually I know Amy and Carissa showed up. (See, that’s what happens when you have a kid and wait a year to write your trip report! :D )

Anna’s room had a great view of Crescent Lake so I took some pictures while we waited for others to arrive. Then we stopped by the concierge lounge since we were staying Club Level this trip. Woo woo! :D

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

Innkeeper's Club Lounge Goodies. Yum!

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

After grabbing some snacks, we made our way to the Magic Kingdom before our dinner reservations at the California Grill! Of course I had to take some pictures of the lobby along the way.

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

LisaBelle

I started to read this when you first posted and then I got busy and just got to finish reading it. Congratulations! Oliver is adorable! Glad you shared your secret so you could relax and enjoy! Loved your MNSSHP costume and your Dapper Day outfit. Hope you have a great cruise. I look forward to reading about it. I will also be on the lookout for a TR for Oliver's first WDW trip!

kimberlymautz

Congratulations on your cute little man! Loved reading your trip report and looking forward to hearing about your cruise and Oliver's first trip!
We'll be there in November, maybe we'll bump into you! :p

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
Looks so much fun - love the outfits and thank you for sharing :)

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I started to read this when you first posted and then I got busy and just got to finish reading it. Congratulations! Oliver is adorable! Glad you shared your secret so you could relax and enjoy! Loved your MNSSHP costume and your Dapper Day outfit. Hope you have a great cruise. I look forward to reading about it. I will also be on the lookout for a TR for Oliver's first WDW trip!

Thanks @LisaBelle :D We think he's pretty cute, too. It was such a relief for someone else to know my secret.

Our cruise was wonderful! I'm still working on uploading all of my pictures and on writing my trip report. Hopefully it won't take me a year to get it all done. Hahaha :D There will definitely be a TR for Oliver's first trip and probably a million pictures to go along with it!

Congratulations on your cute little man! Loved reading your trip report and looking forward to hearing about your cruise and Oliver's first trip!
We'll be there in November, maybe we'll bump into you! :p

Thanks for reading! It can be such a small world at Disney (pun intended ;)) maybe we will run into each other! We arrive on November 28th. You?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom