Gift Cards

ChubbyK

Original Poster
I am heading back HOME in October to celebrate 50 years from my first visit to the Magic Kingdom....was thinking about buying gift card for the trip.
Where is the best place to buy them?..I knew at one time some places would give you some kind of a discount. Thank in advance

arich35

I believe Costco or Sam's Club you can get a little bit of a discount. If you have a Target Card you get 5% back buying them at Target

slipperalwaysfits

If you live near a Kroger store (any in their large chain of stores), you can buy a gift card there for any amount you want, up to $500. With the digital coupon, you can get 4x fuel points, so on a $200 gift card, I get 80c off per gallon in gas.
It's still full price and the savings may not be much but it works for me!

Hcalvert

If you live near a Kroger store (any in their large chain of stores), you can buy a gift card there for any amount you want, up to $500. With the digital coupon, you can get 4x fuel points, so on a $200 gift card, I get 80c off per gallon in gas.
It's still full price and the savings may not be much but it works for me!
I just went to Meijer today. They were offering $5 back in rewards for every $50 spent on a gift card (up to 10 rewards). So, I bought $500 worth of gift cards and saved $50 on my groceries. I also used my rewards Visa, so I will be getting another $5 in Disney rewards for my trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom