Gideon's Bakehouse coming to Disney Springs

Walt d

I wonder if they got a deal on the lease. Right now their cookies are $5, which sounds really cheap for Disney Springs. I think a donut shop would do really well too. Not enough donuts at Disney.
They need to put a police station in next door. And they will never Close again!

Zé_Carioca

I can just already tell I wouldn't like the cookies because they have WAY too many chocolate chips (or other types of chips for other cookies). I like my cookies to be sparsely scattered with chips as a flavor enhancer, not as the entire flavor.

That's obviously personal preference, though, and not any objective indicator of quality.
I get that. They have non-chip flavors that you might like! No chips on their coffee cake cookie and that one was my favorite!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I finally got to try a cookie today!
20210122_201929.jpg

Classic Chocolate Chip.

I'm not a Cookie Snob/Connoisseur, but I really liked it, fresh, moist and chewy thought so many chips were going to overpower the dough, but you can still taste it.

Last edited:

ELG13

Arrrgghh! We were there Saturday and the line was only to Morimoto but the baby was grumpy and we couldn't stop 😭😭🤣

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I went to Springs Monday after work and put my name on the virtual list around 545p - they told me 3 hours - we had dinner reservations at Homecomin' and after 2 hours it was our turn for cookies. I was in/out of Gideon's by 8p.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How early do you need to get there? I assume there be a line when it opens?
They currently have a virtual queue set up with a wait that seems to range from 2-3 hours. If you head straight to Gideon's when you arrive at DS and get into the queue, you should have time to bump around DS and have lunch or dinner before your spot opens up.

If Gidedeon's is all you want @wdwmagic advice is spot on.

Beacon Joe

I have to ask. Is it at all worth the wait?

Line up to sign up for the virtual queue, then you return when texted, so you can stand in line for a while just to even enter the bakery. Basically Rise of the Diabeetus, except I assume the ovens don't break down every hour.

I was long gone from Disney Springs before I finally received my text. Did I miss out on something awesome? The cookie photos do look delicious though.

SoFloMagic

I have to ask. Is it at all worth the wait?

Line up to sign up for the virtual queue, then you return when texted, so you can stand in line for a while just to even enter the bakery. Basically Rise of the Diabeetus, except I assume the ovens don't break down every hour.

I was long gone from Disney Springs before I finally received my text. Did I miss out on something awesome? The cookie photos do look delicious though.
PB cold brew is awesome. Certainly worth it if you're doing other things in springs. Not so worth it if you're sitting on a bench for 2 hours waiting.

I say show up at 11, walk around springs for 90 minutes, then grab a pb cold brew and a coffee cake cookie.

Beacon Joe

PB cold brew is awesome. Certainly worth it if you're doing other things in springs. Not so worth it if you're sitting on a bench for 2 hours waiting.

I say show up at 11, walk around springs for 90 minutes, then grab a pb cold brew and a coffee cake cookie.

What's PB? And how are the cookies?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom