Getting to the Car Care Center

G00fyDad

Original Poster
My brother will be with us on this trip and he is wanting to rent a car on our checkout day at Disney to drive to Tampa. He already has the car reserved for a pickup at the Car Care Center on Disney property and a drop off two days later at the Tampa International Airport on the day we fly home.

How can he use Disney transportation to get from Pop Century resort to the Car Care Center?

Lilofan

My brother will be with us on this trip and he is wanting to rent a car on our checkout day at Disney to drive to Tampa. He already has the car reserved for a pickup at the Car Care Center on Disney property and a drop off two days later at the Tampa International Airport on the day we fly home.

How can he use Disney transportation to get from Pop Century resort to the Car Care Center?
I think it doesn’t stop there. Just take an Uber, or you can call car center and maybe they can pick you up.

G00fyDad

Original Poster
I think it doesn’t stop there. Just take an Uber, or you can call car center and maybe they can pick you up.
Thank you. I'll already have a rental car there during our trip anyway so I may have to try to work it out so that I can pick him up and drop him off. Unfortunately, we're going to be eating at Chef Mickey's that morning and he's going to be doing something else at the resort before heading out for Clearwater Beach. I'll have to figure something else out and pick him up and drop him off there so he doesn't have to bother with an Uber.

Lilofan

Thank you. I'll already have a rental car there during our trip anyway so I may have to try to work it out so that I can pick him up and drop him off. Unfortunately, we're going to be eating at Chef Mickey's that morning and he's going to be doing something else at the resort before heading out for Clearwater Beach. I'll have to figure something else out and pick him up and drop him off there so he doesn't have to bother with an Uber.
I checked on car care nfo. There is complimentary shuttle between MK Ticket and Transportation Center and nearby Car Care. If your brother can catch a bus to MK and grab a shuttle to CC. 407 824 0976 I would call CC during the day to verify if shuttle still active.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Call the Car Care Center. They will generally pick you up (or drop you off, if you end your rental there) anywhere on property. If they are too busy to do that, they'll at least pick up/drop off from TTC or at MK area hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom