getting something special set up at Wilderness Lodge

Prof Ecks

We are going to the stay at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge for my son's graduation (thanks Pam for setting this up!). Anyway, we want to do something special upon arrival. It is a bit complicated and entails getting some merchandise sent to our hotel so that it will be in the room upon our arrival. These are things that hold strong memories for my son from his various trips there since he was little.

I need someone at the hotel who can get these items...like something from Canada and France and the HDDR...and have them placed in the room. Figure that Disney has someone there who can make it happen. Cost isn't really the deal.

So, if you have any ideas on who to contact I would appreciate it!!

thanks
Prof Ecks

Phonedave

We are going to the stay at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge for my son's graduation (thanks Pam for setting this up!). Anyway, we want to do something special upon arrival. It is a bit complicated and entails getting some merchandise sent to our hotel so that it will be in the room upon our arrival. These are things that hold strong memories for my son from his various trips there since he was little.

I need someone at the hotel who can get these items...like something from Canada and France and the HDDR...and have them placed in the room. Figure that Disney has someone there who can make it happen. Cost isn't really the deal.

So, if you have any ideas on who to contact I would appreciate it!!

thanks
Prof Ecks

There are Disney event planners who can work stuff like that for you. I think the problem is going to be having it in the room beforehand.

From what I understand, there is some sort of problem with doing that.

-dave

Upvote 0

Courtney1188

There are Disney event planners who can work stuff like that for you. I think the problem is going to be having it in the room beforehand.

From what I understand, there is some sort of problem with doing that.

-dave

Yeah, the problem they run into is that it isn't determined what room number you'll be staying in until you check-in, so it's impossible for them to know and have it ready. But you could check in, leave for the Magic Kingdom, and they could have the stuff setup by the time you come back to your hotel room that night.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Search for Gifts of a Lifetime and ask for Jane, the owner of the company.

I've worked with her on a few special events. She made them magical!

Tell her that Joe R sent you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom