Getting into HS for Fantasmic

Andrew M

General Question. I've never been to the WDW version of Fantasmic and I'm trying to squeeze it into our upcoming trip. I have a dinner reservation at Saana one night and would try to get to HS after intime for the show. The Park closes at 8 that night, how late can I get there and still be let in? Is it 7:59? or do they start shutting down the entrance before that?

Thanks!

JohnD

General Question. I've never been to the WDW version of Fantasmic and I'm trying to squeeze it into our upcoming trip. I have a dinner reservation at Saana one night and would try to get to HS after intime for the show. The Park closes at 8 that night, how late can I get there and still be let in? Is it 7:59? or do they start shutting down the entrance before that?

Thanks!

You would do better to make a VIP dinner reservation for Fantasmic. Keep in mind these are usually in the 4 o'clock hour. Choose from Hollywood & Vine, Mama Melrose, or Hollywood Brown Derby. You get a VIP ticket to sit in the center area for Fantasmic. If you show up at the last minute you would get a seat on the extreme edge of the theater or find out you won't get a seat at all. I don't recommend your strategy.

Upvote 0

belledream

Agree with the above in that last-minute arrivals, whether by 1 minute or 10 will likely result in a seat with an unfortunate vantage point or even standing room only. That being said, I will contradict myself and say we have shown up that late to the party and still got seats near the edge, but didn't mind since we've seen the show a bunch of times.

We've also done the dining package and found it to be an easy, no-worries experience, but I wouldn't say it's absolutely necessary in order to score decent seats. You still have to show up almost 30 minutes ahead of time (at the latest), which may or may not be favorable to your plans that day... or you could just show up 30+ minutes ahead of time without it and with the ADR of your choice. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom