Getting from the airport to All-Star Sports

jaw62901

Original Poster
If you are staying at a Disney resort are there Disney buses that pick you up or due you have to take a shuttle.

Thanks,

Jason

Coronado

Mears is the cheapest.... there are discount coupons... see ticket agent or on internet......Lemos are also available that take you to one of the local grocery stores so you can stock up on treats.... you can rent a car in case you want to go out of park... Once you are in..... you can get anywhere on busses, trains, or boats....

swhite

We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside last year and we arranged for a Mears shuttle to pickup/drop us off arranged it through our travel agent if I'm not mistaken it was $25 per person round trip will be going this year by train also will be transporting by shuttle Have Fun

Try yourride.net for personal transportation to your hotel and they will even stop at a grocery store for you. (~80 round trip) Or if it doesn't matter to go to a grocery store, go with Mears transportation. They are cheaper and you just get transported in a bus or van with other families heading to the same or similar resorts.

Yellow Shoes

Disney provides transportation within Disney property only.

You will need to go with an outside service (Mears shuttle, limo, rental car, taxi, etc.) to get from the airport to your resort.

I have never rented a car--to me, driving is stressful, and I don't need that on vacation. Others are stressed while waiting for a bus. You know your personality.

One caveat--the busses to Downtown Disney are very slow. Waits of 30+ minutes are common. I think this is mostly true in the evening. So, try DD during the day, or if clubbing is in your plans, prepare yourself for long waits. (or rent a car, or get a taxi)

bhg469

pretty much no matter where your going, if you dont have a car or an arranged ride, mears is the way to go

Rabittsz

Site Sponsor - Transportation www.yourride.net
jaw62901
We offer a FREE 30min grocery stop for going round trip.We don't stop at all the other hotels before you get to your hotel. And we also offer FREE Car seats if you need they. You can go to our web site and check out our prices. We are the sponsors of the transportation boards....Rabbit

http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Momx3

We have 7 people going so Mears is very expensive. I found FLTours and they have a 15 pass van of that only holds us and we get a 30 minute grocery stop. With the coupon on the site it is only $85. Mears would have cost us $151 with a discount coupon from Disney.

We just returned from staying at All-Star Movies. I had always used Mears shuttle in the past, but foun that the wait was frustrating and the length of time to get to the hotel after stopping at all the other hotels first was annoying. Especially if you have an evening flight. We used Tiffany Town Car service and were very pleased. It was $85 roundtrip, but there is a $5 coupon on their website, or an $8 one in the Passporter. The drivers were prompt & friendly, the cars were clean and comfortable and we arrived hassle-free in much less time than when using the shuttle. Highly recommended!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom