Getting from Beach Club Resort to Wlderness Lodge

KrzyKtty

If you aren't willing to take a Disney version of Lyft, then I suggest something like the post above, but it works with just about any park, or Disney Springs. You will have to account for almost an extra half hour of travel time through for the transfer.

Last edited:

NeedMoreMickey

I‘m planning on boating to HS and bus to Wildness Lodge in October. I want my husband to see the lobby from the front on his first time there. On the way back probably take the boat to Contemporary and do a little resort monorail hopping before taking the bus at MK back to Beach Club.

nickys

Premium Member
I‘m planning on boating to HS and bus to Wildness Lodge in October. I want my husband to see the lobby from the front on his first time there. On the way back probably take the boat to Contemporary and do a little resort monorail hopping before taking the bus at MK back to Beach Club.
Just to mention you might need to take the boat from WL to MK and then start your resort hopping. Currently the boats that circle Bay Lake are not running. Hopefully they return soon.

Dave B

Walk to Epcot from your hotel and then take Monorail from Epcot to MK, then take the boat from MK to Wilderness

IanDLBZF

1. Boat or Walk to Hollywood Studios, then bus to WL.
  2. Bus to Magic Kingdom, then boat or bus to WL.
  3. Bus to Disney Springs, then bus to WL.

MuppetNation

We were staying at Beach Club on our last trip and had a meal at Artist Point. We looked at all the options and used a Lyft as this was the easiest option and, as others have mentioned, pretty cheap as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom