Get 4 Walt Disney World Tickets Scam

Did you fall for this scam and share too?

• Total voters

Krystal Davis

Original Poster
beware of this scam on Facebook...

image.png
image.png
image.png

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Have never fell for any of these scams and always tell people they are scams and they ignore me! Lol. Just like the ones for free trip giveaways from the non official WDW sites and they pass those along too and annoys me to no end they keep doing it even when we tell them it's fake! Lol :banghead::banghead:

OliveMcFly

I heard a commercial on SiriusXM the other day about a free ticket to 1 of 4 WDW theme parks. I tried searching the number with no results as far as a company name. The number was 800-616-2996.
Disney doesn't need to give free tickets so I think anything like this is a scam.

Princess_AmyK

It amazes me what people will fall for. There are a lot of similar things to this pretending to be Southwest Airlines and saying they are giving out free flights. I have seen some friends fall for it. All I have to say is that nothing is free... ever. Free stuff does not exist. So it is safe to say that if you ever come a across an ad offering free stuff then there is either a catch that won't make it worth it, or it is a total scam.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Like this one is always on my feed from friends that believe its legit that they are giving away free trips to WDW. Look it even has over 30,000 followers and growing! But still that should tell you it's not legit right there. The real WDW site has millions. Lol :banghead::facepalm::joyfull:

image.png

Princess_AmyK

The other hole in the logic of believing this is, even if it were true, and they gave out 4 free tickets and you were excited because you wanted to go to Disney world but couldn't afford it, the tickets to the parks are the least of your worries. The transportation there, the hotel, food, and other expenses far exceeds the cost of a 4 day ticket.
Sure it could cut down a portion of the cost, but at the end of the day you're still spending a whole lot of money on a vacation. It seems like these people almost believe 4 free tickets= free disney vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom