George Lucas at studios today?

JLipnick

Original Poster
At MK today and a cast member, one of the manager types, told me George Lucas was at studios today. Anyone else hear/see that? Wasn't sure if an announcement was coming. Again just something I heard.

rodserling27

A few years ago my uncle was walking around DHS and saw Lucas walk by with his guards and stuff. Not too much longer after, Star Tours 2 came around....maybe we can expect something new from the Lucas Camp? Though technically "retired," and no longer owning the franchise, I'm sure he still serves as some sort of consultant.

Next Big Thing

He was at MNSSHP last night in VIP areas. I talked to a few CMs who actually got to talk with him and they said he was asking all about the parades, characters, etc.

Do think a vist to MNSSHP is to see how Disney does private events to the planning for a Star Wars one? Seems inevitable to me we'll get a Stars Wars hard ticket event sooner or later and I doubt George thought to himself "Seems like a good night to fly to Florida and go to MNSSHP! Let's go!" He's been here for a few days by now though. I'd say his visit probably has something to do with Star Wars Land, but that's just an educated guess.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Last edited:

RSoxNo1

I can confirm that he was near Kali River Rapids in December of 1999.
1999-12-GeorgeLucas.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom