George Carlin Dead at Age 71

Hrudey3032

He was a legend.I loved watching his stand up.He wasn't everyones cup of tea I know but he was a innovator for his time.RIP George you will be missed.
:cry:

Omnimover

Very sad to hear. With Pryor already gone, the fathers of modern comedy have officially left the building.

A salute to a great entertainer, who made us think as much as we laughed.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I think Carlin was probably my favorite comedian of all time.

He always challenged modern thought processes. May he rest in peace. He will be missed.

WDWFREAK53

Ahhh...7 words you can't say on this forum.

1. ___________
2. ___________
3. ___________
4. ___________
5. ___________
6. ___________
7. ___________

RIP George!

dandaman

Oh my gosh. :(

RIP, George. (Don't say those 7 words in heaven, either; the guy at the gate won't like it. :lookaroun ;))

macsmom

I remember laughing so hard at his routines. When he became "a hippie" and grew his hair long, my dad threw a fit and would not listen to him anymore. lol George Carlin will be missed.

danna

sbkline

I must live in a bubble, because I have no clue who this is. My first thought was that he was that really funny looking liberal political commentator who is married to Mary Madeline, but then I remembered that his name is Carville, not Carlin.

WDWFREAK53

I must live in a bubble, because I have no clue who this is. My first thought was that he was that really funny looking liberal political commentator who is married to Mary Madeline, but then I remembered that his name is Carville, not Carlin.

You must not be from the States? :shrug:

(He was the voice of Filmore from "Cars.")

If you like Kevin Smith movies...he's been in a bunch of those. (Jersey Girl, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back).

Most recently I saw him on the History Channel doing "The History of the Joke" with Lewis Black.

JimboJones123

What the "luck". This bites more than little "bits. I'll miss the way that "runt" could "diss" on any old "logslugger" he wanted. He'd wan't afreaid to "spit" on any "moutheroffer" that would dare "yuck" him over.

Buddy Christ be with you brother!

He is still survived by Bill S. Preston Esq. and Ted Theodore Logan.
We will always think of you when strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

diddy_mouse

Very sad indeed...

I liked his voice-over on The Simpsons as Chester Lampwick, the creator of Itchy. "Now I'm gonna go out and buy the one thing I've always wanted. A solid gold house!" That was a good episode.

You will be missed George...:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom