Genie/ll

Fido Chuckwagon

Do you need to have Genie Plus to use Lightning Lane?
You do not need genie+ for the Individual lightning lane attractions (7dmt, Tron, GOTG, ROTR & FOP). Those are all individual up charges. You do need to purchase genie+ to get access to the lightning lens for all the other rides (and you have to make reservations/get return times similar too the old fastpass system).

Vclguy90

Hey quick question. Since you need Genie+ for TBA. Is it possible to get a Genie+/LL for Tron and TBA at the 7am drop AS well as get into a VQ for either of the two rides? That's the goal so what should be a good plan of execution? I am staying on property if that helps.

nickys

Premium Member
Tiana should only have a VQ for a short time, so it depends when you’re going.

I would try in this order:

1. VQ for Tron

2. G+ for Tiana - take the first time you get

3. Buy ILL for Tron, followed by 7dmt

4. Modify Tiana G+ to a better time if necessary.

If Tiana is still using a VQ, try for that either immediately after step 1 or step 2.

Personally I’d get the G+ first but that’s because riding it once would be enough and I’d also rather be able to modify the return time to one that suits me.

Vclguy90

Tiana should only have a VQ for a short time, so it depends when you’re going.

If Tiana is still using a VQ, try for that either immediately after step 1 or step 2.
Thanks!

I'm going July 1st so it should still have a VQ.

But can't I only have 1 VQ at a time?

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks!

I'm going July 1st so it should still have a VQ.

But can't I only have 1 VQ at a time?
Usually, yes. But I thought they were allowing Tiana and another at the same time. I’ll see if I can find the article on this site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom