• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

Andrew C

Are you for SCUBA?
Premium Member
What did you think of it?
I liked it. I went with someone who is really into the original movie so that made it more fun. I expcted the set they had when they first walked into the factory to be more than it was. Music was fun.

Christian Borle was really good.

I really having nothing to compare it to other than the touring broadway shows which are not exactly the same.

I liked it. I went with someone who is really into the original movie so that made it more fun. I expcted the set they had when they first walked into the factory to be more than it was. Music was fun.

Christian Borle was really good.

I really having nothing to compare it to other than the touring broadway shows which are not exactly the same.
Yeah, that set was terrible. I read that the concept is that they wanted people to "imagine" the chocolate factory. You know, Pure Imagination and all that. But for $159.00 a ticket, they can build a freaking set. I hear there was a production in London a few years back that actually had an amazing set.

Anyway, sorry for the momentary non-political chat. Back to our partisan bickering in 3-2-1....
😜

21stamps

Yeah it does smell a bit off to me too, but Chris would not make up a lie about this. Also, I just thought of another theory. Since it has only been playing to around 56% of its gross potential, they probably have it listed on comp sites like Theatremania Gold Club and stuff where you can pay an annual fee and get free tickets when shows have empty seats. There are several of these services, and they attract a lot of nut jobs for some reason. Someone even made a documentary about one of them. It wouldn't surprise me if the screamer in question was someone like this:

Wow.. never heard of that before!

Here’s my theory.. someone hired or asked a friend.. kept it a secret. I doubt the director or entire cast would be in on it, too much potential to leak. Isn’t it a bit strange that people apparently saw this woman- a witness claimed to be sitting directly behind her, knew she stayed for the whole show, but no one, in 2018, took a photo of her afterwards?

Or maybe the tin foil stuff has gotten to my head. 🤷‍♀️

Nubs70

Nikki Haley is my preference at the moment.
A respectable choice! Hopefully John James will beat the career politician in Michigan. He would be an amazing president too. The Republican Party is rich with candidates. Then you look at the Dems and their best offer is Elizabeth Warren, Cookie Bernie, or Joe Bidon.

Top Bottom