General political chat

"El Scorpion"

I'm not saying........
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Advertisement
I'm "politicked out". Gonna mess play with people on the other board for a while. May be back tonight or next week.

LittleBuford

I don’t need to. It’s common sense. If someone’s self identification of gender would somehow magically turn them into a biological male or female, then they wouldn’t need sex appropriate healthcare for each biological sex.

As you said, facts definitely don’t care about the feelings in this case. :). Biological sex is a fact.
What @Ag11gani said. I can’t say it better.

21stamps

Phrases like ‘people with cervixes’ are used specifically because they ignore identity and refer to exactly what is concerned which ensures no one is missed. It’s no different than saying ‘men who have sex with men’, in a sexual health setting, as it ensures everyone concerned is included regardless of sexual orientation.
Could you really type this without thinking about how crazy society has become.. to the point where someone may not even realize if they’re a biological male or female?

The craziest part, is those who are responsible for teaching such life endangering confusion.

ImperfectPixie

As a Londoner, I find the Boston accent, and specifically the lack of rhoticity, strangely familiar and comforting.

I don't hear myself as having an obvious Boston accent, but my friends around the country tell me I'm very obviously from Boston...they say they pick up on it after just hearing me speak a few words.

Lilofan

I don't hear myself as having an obvious Boston accent, but my friends around the country tell me I'm very obviously from Boston...they say they pick up on it after just hearing me speak a few words.
The thickest accent I ever heard and I could barely understand most of what he said in conversation was a guy from BoothBay Harbor, Maine. People just came up to him just to hear his very strong New England accent.

LittleBuford

Everyone makes spelling and grammar errors from time to time. I don't call them out unless it's deserved, like if someone says "your an idiot".

In your case, I will say as nicely as possible that when your post includes multiple grammar errors (their, your), any criticisms you make towards CNN or whomever carry less weight.
Some people have dyslexia and other conditions that make spelling challenging. It’s best not to point out such errors.

Top Bottom