General political chat

Club Cooloholic

Uh oh...............

Unfortunately, kindling for the fire that's gonna keep burning

Disney Analyst

Uh oh...............

So, the previous autopsy was actually them trying to protect those cops? How did they have a different conclusion?

Grimley1968

Mayor Delasio announced city wide curfew at 11pm........why wait until after dark when all the bad stuff happens. Why would you even let it start. One hour before dark, clear the streets and announce, if you are out after dark, you are the problem, not part of the solution.
Good point. I keep seeing/reading about peaceful protests over the George Floyd killing occurring during daylight hours, only to be taken over by rioters and looters after dark, drowning out the actual protest with simple violence against innocent people and property. The violence after dark just seems to confirm the old saying that nothing good happens on the streets after dark.

Grimley1968

Uh oh...............

TBH, I was confused by the earlier autopsy result. That earlier one read like a death report that would say that someone who had terminal lung cancer died of some other organ failure, when everyone knows that person wouldn't have died without the lung cancer. Likewise with someone's neck being compressed for almost 9 minutes being the event that certainly precipitated whatever the listed cause of death ended up being. I just want the eventual jury to be able to watch the video. It's heartbreaking, but clearly shows what killed George Floyd.

aw14

Mayor Delasio announced city wide curfew at 11pm........why wait until after dark when all the bad stuff happens. Why would you even let it start. One hour before dark, clear the streets and announce, if you are out after dark, you are the problem, not part of the solution.
He has to make sure to get his daughter bailed out again. He’s such a failure. It’s sad

kong1802

IMO, which isn’t going to be popular, the protests have proven to be taken over by looting and rioting at night so they all need to be shut down at sunset.
I know we have a right to protest but it’s dangerous what is happening and no one has control at night. I agree that curfews should be strictly enforced.

spacemt354

Chili's
That is a dangerous claim by him. I agree that he should have done more but to lay blame of 45k dead isn’t right.
Yeah that was bad I'm more talking about saying Trump didn't listen to Joe Biden back in January.

Like that's just a re-write of history. He condemned the travel ban and in March was advising people to go out and vote. Trump was too, but it just shows how we are getting the short end of the stick this election with the choices.

kong1802

Yeah that was bad I'm more talking about saying Trump didn't listen to Joe Biden back in January.

Like that's just a re-write of history. He condemned the travel ban and in March was advising people to go out and vote. Trump was too, but it just shows how we are getting the short end of the stick this election with the choices.
Has he shared any proof that he was telling anyone in January what to do? I haven’t seen any..

Top Bottom