• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

aw14

No your original point was that Democrats are more antisemitic than Republicans. I'm sorry but you can't show me any data that would support that, and it is far more the other way. So far it's just you saying watch a video. I am not engaging this further because it's a joke.
You are correct. Ignoring the current climate is a joke. As GI Joe said “admitting it is half the battle”. Bravo.

draybook

Advertisement
As I've told you before, this is an open forum. If you feel the need to keep your exchanges one-to-one, you should send PMs rather than post comments that all of us can see and respond to.

That was never my intention anyway.

Then you're arguing just for the sake of doing so. Cool beans.

aw14

Feel free to use the map. Click on protected category and select anti Jewish. You’ll see- you are incorrect. You’re welcome

LittleBuford

Your was thinking that Jews were a race. That's the conversation me and Lilfan were having.
That isn't what I said.

The two points I have made in the course of this discussion are as follows:

1. Jewishness is not synonymous with Judaism. There is an ethnic dimension to Jewish identity that goes beyond the religious.

2. The executive order under discussion implicitly frames anti-Semitism as being racially motivated.

I'm not sure why or where you're seeing an argument here. The first point is a statement of fact, while the second is a perfectly reasonable and logical interpretation of the order's words.

draybook

That isn't what I said.

The two points I have made in the course of this discussion are as follows:

1. Jewishness is not synonymous with Judaism. There is an ethnic dimension to Jewish identity that goes beyond the religious.

2. The executive order under discussion implicitly frames anti-Semitism as being racially motivated.

I'm not sure why or where you're seeing an argument here. The first point is a statement of fact, while the second is a perfectly reasonable and logical interpretation of the order's words.

Zzzzz. Join the Prince club.

Club34

Update on rainbow cake girl:

So the girl has a documented history of pushing buttons on social media. The cake wasn’t just a cake.
The cake wasn't just a cake. I'll have to add that to the list. That's funny to me.

To the actual subject...regardless of this little criminal in the making's track record, am I following the article correctly that the cake pic was the straw that broke the camel's back that led to her ultimate expulsion?

Top Bottom