• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

LittleBuford

Right wing nut job Rick Wiles claims that Barack Obama is the author of the new book Anonymous. Another moron that people follow.

His Wikipedia bio makes for scary reading:

TruNews [the organisation he founded] is known for promoting racist and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. TruNews has frequently described President Obama as a "demon from hell".[7]
Wiles has promoted various conspiracy theories. He believes there will be a world war with China and has stated that China is training its civilian population in naval warfare.[8] Wiles also promoted anti-semitic conspiracy theories of Jewish world domination when discussing the 2019 AIPAC conference.[9]
Wiles has asserted that the effects of Hurricane Harvey upon the city of Houston, Texas resulted from Houston's "'LGBT devotion'"; has described Judaism and Islam as "the Antichrist"; has called Central American immigrants a "'brown invasion'" being used by God to punish American whites because of abortion; has claimed that the Las Vegas massacre was conducted by government death squads; has asserted that Antonin Scalia was murdered; and, in July 2018, predicted an imminent coup that would result in the nationally televised decapitation of the Trump family on the White House lawn.​

I should think he's very much a fringe figure with a tiny, tiny following.

Prince-1

His Wikipedia bio makes for scary reading:

TruNews [the organisation he founded] is known for promoting racist and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. TruNews has frequently described President Obama as a "demon from hell".[7]
Wiles has promoted various conspiracy theories. He believes there will be a world war with China and has stated that China is training its civilian population in naval warfare.[8] Wiles also promoted anti-semitic conspiracy theories of Jewish world domination when discussing the 2019 AIPAC conference.[9]
Wiles has asserted that the effects of Hurricane Harvey upon the city of Houston, Texas resulted from Houston's "'LGBT devotion'"; has described Judaism and Islam as "the Antichrist"; has called Central American immigrants a "'brown invasion'" being used by God to punish American whites because of abortion; has claimed that the Las Vegas massacre was conducted by government death squads; has asserted that Antonin Scalia was murdered; and, in July 2018, predicted an imminent coup that would result in the nationally televised decapitation of the Trump family on the White House lawn.​

I should think he's very much a fringe figure with a tiny, tiny following.
You under estimate the stupidly of people. I’m guessing that his fan base is much larger than you think. I mean you have Alex Jones saying that the Sandy Hook massacre of 28 elementary school children and staff was faked and people believe him and he has a massive following. In fact there are a few people that have posted on here who believe him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom