General political chat

Grimley1968

Advertisement
Just to be sure we're keeping track of everyone that's racist, that list now includes:

- the entire south
- the massive area in Pennsylvania between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Since that area was called "Pennsyltucky" to tie it in its racism to apparently Kentucky, then I guess we should add:
- Kentucky
- libertarians

This list is by no means inclusive. I'm just tallying up what I've seen today.

Willmark

They were? Or were they vocal as a result of other Liberal policies pushed forward?
I know you know this but useful: lp.org

And when you or I don’t comment on Trump:
Section 4 of the above link;

Our silence about any other particular government law, regulation, ordinance, directive, edict, control, regulatory agency, activity, or machination should not be construed to imply approval.”

Shane7694

Their backs are broke.

So many good points made this morning, I’m using lots of “love” emojis.

And then...

When you get back from Universal with your magic wand, maybe you can wave it and make that happen across the board - not just re: guns. Simple, right?

Except the same laws are not on the books for everyone. Background checks unless you go to a gun show or other workarounds. Why would anyone object to closing that loophole?

Hmm...could it be...brainwashing...by Satan?

In PA alone. Probably just a few counties.
I will.. As soon as you can make all guns disappear..

Tony the Tigger

I will.. As soon as you can make all guns disappear..
#fail

Where were all the racist people when Obama won? Were they born after 2008???
They were appropriately quiet and shamed (and very upset about Obama winning - like the old people next door to us screaming the n-word over and over and saying the USA would become a third world country.)

Club Cooloholic

They were? Or were they vocal as a result of other Liberal policies pushed forward?
Obama getting elected allowed people libertarian or not the chance they had been waiting for, to publicly tear down a black man and not be called out for it. It created cover for racist complaints by mearly saying it was politics, and it was pretty wide stretched, I saw it with people I knew. The juxtaposition of Trump and this reception by many of these same people just cements this.

aw14

Obama getting elected allowed people libertarian or not the chance they had been waiting for, to publicly tear down a black man and not be called out for it. It created cover for racist complaints by mearly saying it was politics, and it was pretty wide stretched, I saw it with people I knew. The juxtaposition of Trump and this reception by many of these same people just cements this.
And there you are assigning motive of people and always the negative. Says a lot about your perception, which is quite sad.

What you are asserting is that people didn’t disagree with Obama on policy, only on race. It seems the true racists are not the people you’re talking about

Willmark

They must have been voting for those renowned racists McCain(who is loved by the left now) and the milk toast Mitt Romney.
I’m trying hard to find any other reading than if you disagree with Obama “you’re a racist?” When we have a woman President will it be because one is sexist?

Because if that’s the route? Wow. Sometimes it’s a simple as a persons policies or ideas suck, like Bernie Sanders for example. And last I checked he’s white.

Edit: I see @aw14 already got there, he pretty much nailed it.

Club Cooloholic

And there you are assigning reasons of people and always the negative. Says a lot about your perception, which is quite sad.

What you are asserting is that people didn’t disagree with Obama on policy, only on race. It seems the true racists are not the people you’re talking about
Uh huh. I don't expect you to soak any of this in, as you said, if it doesn't effect you you personally what's the big deal.
You are either indifferent to what's been going on or part of the problem.

Club Cooloholic

This hits it on the head..
Wanna know why I notice "libertarians " in here...because if you aren't about the deficit(ballooning at historic rates buy they let's get another dailywire don lemon story) if you aren't about free trade(tariffs don't buy ya)anto union( well not everylne right AW lol) and less government(yup let's regulate human bodies that aren't our own)..well hell it must be about the libertairian right to discrimination that gets you under the tent! That is pretty sad.

DoubleJ21

Anyone can be oppressed, or suffer hardship, regardless of race. But being born a white male benefits us, white males. We have it far easier then many.
There are advantages and disadvantages to a whole host of factors one is born with. However, it's impossible to rectify unearned privilege due to the superhuman knowledge one would need to acquire to determine the net advantages and disadvantages of each individual over the course of their lifetime. Therefore, it seems pointless to pursue such a philosophy of justice. In addition, such a pursuit would absolutely necessitate an enormous attack on freedom if implemented under the force of government

Last edited:

aw14

Wanna know why I notice "libertarians " in here...because if you aren't about the deficit(ballooning at historic rates buy they let's get another dailywire don lemon story) if you aren't about free trade(tariffs don't buy ya)anto union( well not everylne right AW lol) and less government(yup let's regulate human bodies that aren't our own)..well hell it must be about the libertairian right to discrimination that gets you under the tent! That is pretty sad.
Did you seriously use Salon...that bastion of liberal drivel as a source? Were vox and huff Po too busy?
😂

Last edited:

DoubleJ21

Sure, Jan. :rolleyes:

(Also, please clean this post up. It's barely intelligible.)

Willmark

Lol. There is the judgement. When at first people don’t buy the Bs you peddle, try another tact. Bravo
And using salon.com as a source? I’ve read them for years but missed that article! I’ve skimmed it but since it so closely aligns with the poster(s)views (apparently?) need to do a deep dive, “Rosetta Stone of Why Libertarians are bad! (And secretly racist)” right there.

We’ve been asking for a basis for the “problem with libertarians?” For quite some time, I think we finally have peeled the onion back today as it were on several posters?

Last edited:
Top Bottom