• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

aw14

Advertisement
Yep. I would love if everyone who uses the words "leftist elite" sticks to their guns and boycott movies. I'd have more respect for them.
I actually do. The only ones I go see (most times) are the Marvel films. Otherwise I wait till they come to tv 😉

gsam4ever

There is justice in the world. And irony....lots of irony!!

gsam4ever

aw14

I kid but that means you are only hurting the theater industry and not those leftist Hollywood actor folk!!! Be strong and skip movies altogether. #BoycottHollywoodLeftistElite!!!!
I personally dont care. It costs too much for 1 night out, and on top of that, the crowds are too much. People talking through movies is too much for me. Rather watch from home :)

Tony the Tigger

A defining moment in our nation’s future occurred today when 44 Senators from one party voted against providing life sustaining care to children born alive after a failed abortion attempt. It was never about “women’s health”. It’s about the outright murder of the innocent.
Yes, that’s their motivation, the murder of the innocent. They get Satan Points for each one, that they can save up to buy cigarettes in Hell.

Do I engage or not? This is the question.
It really doesn’t matter either way.

As if Shapiro weren't bad enough, now you're inflicting this cretin on us.
I scroll past unknown tweet posts.

Apologies, sir. Would you fancy another Wikipedia article?
That would undeniably be more credible.

gsam4ever

that post was not an attempt to win an argument. I can kinda see what your goals on this forum are though...quite telling;)
Oh do tell!! What are my goals???? I mean laughing at people that go to the movies and cry out against the "leftist elites". You mean that goal? What else?

I suppose I can add posting insipid tweets from political hacks on here but we all know that's your goal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom