• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Premium Member
lol....christian schools dont typically have a high rate of jewish enrollment. Just saying..the school name is Immanuel Christian School in Northern Virginia.

Also, as a catholic/christian school, they do have a right to hire based on their precepts

edit: just peruse their website
https://www.icsva.org
Shocking that a Christian school ensures applicants follow orthodox Christian theology....

gsam4ever

lol....christian schools dont typically have a high rate of jewish enrollment. Just saying..the school name is Immanuel Christian School in Northern Virginia.

Also, as a catholic/christian school, they do have a right to hire based on their precepts
Yes I was kidding. And they do have that right. Maybe she can teach a class on gay conversion therapy. Maybe have Mike come be a guest lecturer? Could be fun for the whole family.

draybook

If the extreme comments you’re referring to were directed at fellow forumites, I would agree with you, but they are about Trump himself.

There are, of course, lesser insults aimed at other posters, but these are plentiful on all sides.

Stooping is stooping, no matter how you try to justify it.

And just out of curiosity, how are people mystified that Trump is an egotistical blowhard? I don't even watch his shows but I knew it. He's always been that way and he's always just spoken his mind.

aw14

Yes I was kidding. And they do have that right. Maybe she can teach a class on gay conversion therapy. Maybe have Mike come be a guest lecturer? Could be fun for the whole family.
lol...no point in teaching a debunked talking point ;)

aw14

That sounds delicious. Bacon on a cheeseburger is one of man’s greatest creations. All that’s missing is a bit of guacamole. Fantastic.
It really is amazing. They give you two size options: the little (1 patty) or the regular (2 patties). I hate to acknowledge, I only get the regular. There is one 5 minutes from my house. :D

LittleBuford

Stooping is stooping, no matter how you try to justify it.
I’m not trying to justify it; I’m disputing your claim that angry words directed at Trump in a Disney forum are as bad as the barrage of vitriolic public statements coming from Trump himself. A president’s behaviour used to matter.

And just out of curiosity, how are people mystified that Trump is an egotistical blowhard? I don't even watch his shows but I knew it. He's always been that way and he's always just spoken his mind.
We were assured that Trump would become more presidential after taking office; perhaps some people actually took that promise seriously and expected something better of the man.

21stamps

Ironically, it seems its a private school...sooooooo, I dont see jewish students lining up to get in there either
We have non-catholic students at our school, several of them.. one is a bestie of my kiddo’s.. his mom is allowed to volunteer.. but she (and any other non catholic) are not allowed to be employed by the school.

This is normal. But if Trump or Pence families are involved.. we’ll pretend that it’s not normal. :hilarious:

21stamps

Rules posted, In the beginning of the article-

Moral misconduct which violates the bona fide occupational qualifications for employees includes, but is not limited to, such behaviors as the following: heterosexual activity outside of marriage (e.g., premarital sex, cohabitation, extramarital sex), homosexual or lesbian sexual activity, polygamy, transgender identity, any other violation of the unique roles of male and female, sexual harassment, use or viewing of ****ographic material or websites, and sexual abuse or improprieties toward minors as defined by Scripture and federal or state law.”

That’s not as interesting as the headline though.. I understand.

Note the word “activity”. The same headline could be posted about straight people.. but then the article wouldn’t get as many clicks.

Top Bottom