• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

21stamps

Politifact? You aren't serious aren't you? No one but the far left believe or even use politifact. I should have known that is where you would go to paste and copy.
None of it is serious. It’s a joke. Movie references- mostly cartoons or comics, constant quick google searches, unable to use own thoughts and words..

This a large part of the issues today. People do not have a wish to understand. Life is like a video game, pure fantasy.

Angel Ariel

This is one of those places where ideologically I couldn't disagree more with you.

If you knew anything about how the medical industry works, you would know that they do the opposite of "coordinate resources in the most effective manner".

The profit in medicine is made by insurance companies who don't "innovate" anything other than new ways to deny coverage.

I worked in a major regional hospital and you know what - less than 1/2 of the people who worked for the hospital had anything to do with patient care whatsoever. The rest all work in billing, insurance, and other things that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with health care. The amount of waste is unbelievable.

But even if you don't care about any of that, how inefficient it all is, to me - it is a moral issue. Making profit off of sick people is a bad thing.
It boils down to in most industrialized nations, if you get cancer - your first thought is, "what do I do to get better". In the United States, this supposedly glorious place, the first thought for way too many is "How am I going to pay for this? What if I lose my house?"

I'd rather have the government involved than for-profit insurance companies, who's priority is making more money by providing as little health care as possible. It's sick.
Thank you for this - especially the bold. We may not agree on everything, but on all of this we agree. Most of my family works in the medical profession as well, and feels very similarly to you.

Angel Ariel

The ignorance on this board about groups like antifa,MS-13 and the like is astounding. I wonder how many of you screamed about Charlottesville as a right wing bogeyman?
Antifa, MS-13 etc no more represent the mainstream left than the white supremacists in Charlottesville represent the mainstream right. Both are extremes, not mainstream. They are all a significant (and growing) problem.

Club34

Castro a future star? He is an empty suit and is a joke in the San Antonion area where he is from. I hope he is the future of the democratic party because if so you guys are in big trouble. You should do some homework before endorsing someone like Castro.
Yeah, I heard the same stuff about a young senator from Illinois about 10 years ago. A trump supporter calling anyone an empty suit is the height of irony. Thanks, I needed the chuckle. I haven't voted since the early 90s. I was merely dropping a name that looked intriguing from the democratic side of things. Please resume your trump bootlicking. Sorry to interrupt.

None of it is serious. It’s a joke. Movie references- mostly cartoons or comics, constant quick google searches, unable to use own thoughts and words..
Can you, very specifically, explain how all your "research" is so divine and righteous and everyone else's is garbage...

Last edited:

aw14

Antifa, MS-13 etc no more represent the mainstream left than the white supremacists in Charlottesville represent the mainstream right. Both are extremes, not mainstream. They are all a significant (and growing) problem.
The only thing I need to save your response is thank you. I just wish others here will take the same mindset. My concern however is some of the recent comments by the leaders of the Democratic Party, and by leaders on talking Hillary, holder, and the like.

gsam4ever

Ok, then I challenge you to refute Polifact with sources...otherwise you have no credibility either. Goes both ways...
Jimbo and his compadres on here are quick to say certain source we cite are "the armpit" of reporting (Yahoo, Poltifact, WaPo, etc) but whatever sources they use are written by God herself. And you know that Jimbo won't refute Poltifact and back his claim up because he can't.

aw14

Jimbo and his compadres on here are quick to say certain source we cite are "the armpit" of reporting (Yahoo, Poltifact, WaPo, etc) but whatever sources they use are written by God herself. And you know that Jimbo won't refute Poltifact and back his claim up because he can't.
Did you just assume gods gender? That’s a no no

I’m a non theist btw

gsam4ever

Did you just assume gods gender? That’s a no no

I’m a non theist btw
Yeah, I thought it would be fun to get the manly men on here upset this morning by saying God is a female....but since we have no proof of anything then she certainly could be. Or there can be no God at all and people just believe in absolutely nothing real. Who knows??

Last edited:
Top Bottom