• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

aw14

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

Good way to deflect. Bravo....and truly predictable
I just can’t imagine waking up and being triggered by Bill Nye of all people.

He played a role on children’s infotainment programming.

I’m guessing you don’t like him because he called Donald Trump a conspiracy theorist regarding his stance on climate change (that China caused it for economic purposes), but the fact that you get triggered over Bill Nye of all people is the height of ridiculousness.

Jim S

You lot are predictable.

I’m guessing you don’t like him because he called Donald Trump a conspiracy theorist regarding his stance on climate change (that China caused it for economic purposes), but the fact that you get triggered over Bill Nye of all people is the height of ridiculousness.

This coming from a guy who was triggered by some guy in Doctor's garb at a Trump rally. Too funny.

aw14

Triggered? Ok...evidently you have a loose definition. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of using engineer as a science thought leader.

Tony Perkis

Triggered? Ok...evidently you have a loose definition. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of using engineer as a science thought leader.
He played a bit on two shows aimed toward younger people to introduce a base level understanding of common and agreed upon studies.

Anyone who puts him at the science thought leader.....that’s on them.

It’s not even close to being a thing worth getting overly upset about.

Wendy Pleakley

Bill Nye promotes science. He promotes understanding based on facts and evidence.

It's not even remotely surprising the right doesn't like him.

When he debated Ken Ham on evolution vs. creationism, they were asked what would change their mind on the issues. Ham basically said nothing would change his viewpoint, while Nye answered with "evidence".

Top Bottom