• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

General political chat

BuddyThomas

Premium Member
That Kanye visit was ... surreal.
One mentally ill black man performing for one mentally ill orange man as the orange man makes a shameless and cynical attempt to fool America into forgetting about his Charlottesville rant, his discriminatory practices in renting to blacks, his demanding the execution of the Central Park Five in a full page Times ad and screeching that they belong in jail even after they were all exonerated, separating families, putting kids in cages, and of course his entire racist presidential campaign. Yeah, America. Forget all about that and more, because your very stable genius had found himself a mentally unbalanced stooge who will bow down to him for 20 minutes on national tv, because hey, the orange man doesn't have anything better to do, like, you know, show the slightest modicum of concern for victims of the latest hurricane. Forget those losers. You go, Kanye. Dance, clown, dance.

Last edited:

21stamps

Advertisement
One mentally ill black man performing for one mentally ill orange man as the orange man makes a shameless and cynical attempt to fool America into forgetting about his Charlottesville rant, his discriminatory practices in renting to blacks, his demanding the execution of the Central Park Five in a full page Times as and screeching that they belong in jail even after they were all exonerated, separating families, putting kids in cages, and of course his entire racist presidential campaign. Yeah, America. Forget all about that and more, because your very stable genius had found himself a mentally unbalanced stooge who will bow down to him for 20 minutes on national tv, because hey, the orange man doesn't have anything better to do, like, you know, show the slightest modicum of concern for victims of the latest hurricane. Forget those losers. You go, Kanye. Dance, clown, dance.
Wait, you think Kanye is the only black Trump supporter?

21stamps

The power of group think and demanding for people to fall in line, never ceases to amaze me.

The offensiveness and hypocrisy of it, the lack of self awareness... always continues to shock me.

Club34

Oh I know all the reasons why Jesus looks like Jeff Bridgestone in The Big Lebowski. But I do laugh that there are intelligent (??) people that still think he’s a white dude from the Middle East.
I love me some Jeff Bridgestone. LOL I love funny typos.

On the topic of Bridges and Lebowski, I always had this fantasy that Lebowski's backstory was Jeff Bridges as Jack Prescott in King Kong '76. Totally stupid, I know, but it was one of my favorite movies as a kid and I still watch it. I think that Lebowski omitted his time as a prehistoric island photographer when he was running down his resume while in bed with Maude Lebowski. Maybe I have too much time on my hands. LOL

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Premium Member
Who's demanding "black lockstep"? He can believe whatever the hell he wants. But as someone on another site posted, that conversation today was like something one might overhear between two patients in the common room of an acute care psychiatric facility.
I’m referring to the “Make Kanye 2006 Again” crowd. The ones who would call him a “ćoon”, “tap dancer”, or “respectable negro”. I think Kanye’s kinda kooky myself, and I’m typically not enamored by celebrity; but at least he’s not marching to the same jackass drummer most of black voters and many on the left expect blacks to follow.

BuddyThomas

Premium Member
I’m referring to the “Make Kanye 2006 Again” crowd. The ones who would call him a “ćoon”, “tap dancer”, or “respectable negro”. I think Kanye’s kinda kooky myself, and I’m typically not enamored by celebrity; but at least he’s not marching to the same jackass drummer most of black voters and many on the left expect blacks to follow.
Like I said, he can and does march to whatever drum he wants. It doesn't make him any less crazy.

21stamps

Ummm... Dak, anyone?

Look how ugly they treated him. They never see their own hypocrisy

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Premium Member
Just some observations, not complaining:

Shortened form of raccoon is censored.

“Cracka” isn’t.

“Cracker” is used mostly in benign, inoffensive contexts. Not censoring the full word is understandable

Tony Perkis

There you have it black people (and gay people, based on comments to members on this forum) -you cannot support Trump or conservativism based on your skin color or sexual orientation. The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.
And you completely ignore the rest of his post that actually provides the real context.

Astounding dishonesty.

21stamps

And you completely ignore the rest of his post that actually provides the real context.

Astounding dishonesty.
I don’t think you read the post. That’s not astounding though. 😂😂😂

Or maybe you don’t know what “context” means..

I don’t know, but I hope it’s the former.

Tony the Tigger

Oh, I need my laptop for this.

Top Bottom