General Knowledge Lives!!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Ok. I just went to Cast Connections for the first time ever today... and this... Seeing this dude alive and well in person, from my all time childhood favorite attraction, made me SO happy!!!

Also, this place made me MAD. I paid $75 for a shirt 3 years ago that they were selling for 5 bucks here!!
1000001229.jpg

1000001230.jpg

Attachments

• 1000001230.jpg
    1000001230.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 18

JIMINYCR

A lot of merchandise that doesnt sell well in the park shops over time gets sent to shops that highly discount them. I know lots of people who live in the area that put off buying some wanted things immediately or shop for those items once discounted. The problem with waiting is taking a chance something sells well and never shows up at a discounted price.

MarvelCharacterNerd

A lot of merchandise that doesnt sell well in the park shops over time gets sent to shops that highly discount them. I know lots of people who live in the area that put off buying some wanted things immediately or shop for those items once discounted. The problem with waiting is taking a chance something sells well and never shows up at a discounted price.
This. I had my eye on a Marvel jacket for months at DLR and asked a friend to keep an eye out for it at the cast store at discount for me because it was out of my budget at retail. But it sold out at the park and never made it to the cast store. Kicked myself ever since for not buying it.

Figments Friend

Cast Connection can be a lot of fun.
I have visited and enjoyed seeing the old signage and bits of Park memoriblia.

The giant containers full of ‘discarded’ merchandise at discounted prices are also fun to paw through….
Picked up quite a few goodies there.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom