Netflix Developing a Bird Box Sequel

Dear god why

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Dear god why

sedati

The other films had some artistry to them. A sense of grandeur and a sort of primal beauty. This just looks like a blockbuster mess. Physics seem all out of whack. They're moving too fast and nimbly, and seriously, how is that ship holding them? I was excited for this film, but less so after seeing the trailer.

Tony Perkis

The other films had some artistry to them. A sense of grandeur and a sort of primal beauty. This just looks like a blockbuster mess. Physics seem all out of whack. They're moving too fast and nimbly, and seriously, how is that ship holding them? I was excited for this film, but less so after seeing the trailer.
It looks awesome in the trailer, but the director has only made horror film schlock.

erasure fan1

I legit may be more excited for this than black widdow now. This looks so brutal and everything MK.
I do want to see this as well. I know it doesn't hold up all that well but I did enjoy the original back in the day. The sequels were all hot garbage but the original was a guilty pleasure movie. Lol. So I really hope this one is good.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Squidney

Dear god why

I attempted to watch this for the first time the other day and had to turn it off 20 minutes in. I was THAT bored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom