General Film Discussion (With Trailers)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Sigourney Weaver Confirms She’s Reprising the Role of Dana Barrett in Jason Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Surprisingly, this trailer wasn't horrible. I am now intrigued to see more footage.

Now that CATS trailer was horrific. Talk about Uncanny Valley.
The original cinematography was amazing...nothing like it for its time. Similar to the stop motion in Empire and the mechanical rig in Jaws.

Now, they can do high res, high speed with micro cameras. It would be interesting to see them shoot the same movie now with the aerials.

Sequels are out of hand...but from an academic perspective top gun is an interesting experiment.

They basically are mounting a “GoPro” on the back of the front seat of a two seat trainer F-18 and shooting cruise. It’s so simple. Visuals should be worth the price of admission.

And the tomcat shot gave me a chill - I’ll admit. Never will be a plane like that again with those lines...the “stingray corvette” of the sky

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
So I marathoned the Hellboy movies this week and I figured I'd give a quick rating of worst to best.

3. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
2. Hellboy (2019)
1. Hellboy (2004)

Golden Army had me falling asleep and looking at my phone a few times throughout, it definitely didn't hold a charm to the first and while the reboot flopped, it felt more like a horror movie than the original, which was good enough for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom