News Gelateria Toscana - Construction between Italy and American Adventure pavilions

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

First look at EPCOT'S new Gelateria Toscana​

La-Gelateria_Full_41885.jpg

UNCgolf

First look at EPCOT'S new Gelateria Toscana​

La-Gelateria_Full_41885.jpg

WHERE ARE THE BENCHES????!?@?#$??

It looks pretty good. I still think the entrance should have been from inside the pavilion, and a larger indoor space with seating would have been really nice, but it should be a solid addition.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
i guess you can sit on the planter walls if there is space... Nothing sounds better to me than a $12.00 Gelato Sundae I have to walk or stand eating.... in the hot sun... Perhaps they should actually think this stuff out... A covered seating area for people buying Gelato would be a wonderful thing... Also, how about some tables...though again, super fun to hold the ice cream sundae the entire time... Short sighted and stupid... Easily fixable too.
Seating with tables is across from the promenade alongside the water.

FigmentFan82

Looks like they did a nice job with it. It would have been more fun to place it inside the pavilion as to entice people in to explore, but the execution of this does look good. Hopefully it won't cause too much congestion or bloat (in more ways than one)

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Looks like they did a nice job with it. It would have been more fun to place it inside the pavilion as to entice people in to explore, but the execution of this does look good. Hopefully it won't cause too much congestion or bloat (in more ways than one)
It’s a nice compliment to the gelati stand 200 feet away on the other side of the pavilion.

gerarar

Premium Member
Love the string lights! Hopefully we get some night pictures later tonight. :)

Also, was expecting an Olive Garden. Where’s my breadsticks??!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom